Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours. 15

The people who were trying to drink Dante, were suddenly all screaming from pain. Some shouted stop, others shouted Im not ready to die. I didn’t know what this person was doing but I didn’t care. I made my way throught the people, who were on there knees. Begging for their lifes. “Dante!” I said, pulling the silver off him, he grimaced as the steam that came off but when they were all off he stood up and took my hand. “We need to go!” He said, suddenly it was really hot.

“Whats happening?!” I screamed at him, he didn’t answer just pulled me out of the building.

Stop it. They deserve a chance to live. I told the male voice, dark voice.

I owe them nothing!  He shouted at me. I couldn’t help but cringe, I could feel his anger, his violence. The darkness coming off him.

No, but do you want to let them win? I asked him, hoping it would work. I didn’t get a reply but I saw people coming out of the building.

“What the hell was that?”I asked him, he stared at me then took a deep breath.

“I have no idea, but Im grateful.” He said, I turned to stare at the club that had smoke coming out. I heard the yells of people asking if they were alright and such. Dante took my hand in his and then brought our lips together. “Thankyou.”

We got back to the motel room and we were both tired, hurt and confused to what had happened back there at the club. I would have to talk to Dante about who that voice was, why he felt so dark and evil. But right now all I wanted to do was snuggle in bed and sleep for years. I sat down on the bed, while I heard Dante moving around in the small bathroom. “Ow.” I mumbled while I rolled my shoulders and put slight pressure as I tried to massage the knots out. Sighing I fall back on the bed and try not to fall asleep.

“Are you okay?” Hearing Dante’s voice I looked over to the bathroom doorway; to see him standing there with a wife beater on, and wiping his hands on a towel. I sighed.

“Yeah just got a sore and stiff back. That’s all.” I explained to him, he stared at me then smiled.

“Turn around”He said to me, I knew he wanted to give me a massage but I didn’t really want one so I shook my head.

“Ill pass this time, Im just gonna go to sleep. Then we’ll ring the others and let them know what happened?” I asked him, he watched me for a few seconds and nodded to me.

“Yes that’s a good idea.” He said in a weird voice. “Im going to quick ring my brothers just to let them know we’re alive but I wont tell them til tomorrow, with you.” I was abit confused but went into the bathroom to get changed without even answering him.

DANTE:

It was frustrating. She was frustrating. We clearly had chemistry and I wanted her. So badly. But everytime I tried shed pull away.What am I supposed to do? I never thought Id want another woman after Coraline, but Riley.. she sets my heart alite. Every time I see her.

I didn’t want too do it over the phone so I borrowed Riley’s laptop and headed to an internet café which I knew was opened. I just about knew how it worked thanks to her.

“Yes?” Christain’s face suddenly popped onto view. I couldn’t stop the little chuckle when I saw him all tired and hair ruffled. I must have interrupted something.

Gabriel:

Dante had asked for all us brothers to come to the screen as he needed help. Logan was excvited because Dante never asked for help so he was wonderng what it was to do with even though Dante had gave me a clue especially as he asked for other halfs not to be there. Christian was alittle annoyed but only because he had bad timing as he and Terri have been in a very.. physical mood lately. Luc was abit begrudged because he and Jamie were abit off with each other but no one else can help that. The girls were all in bed but I think Leah said something about all going to talk to each other about us brothers apparently they do it quite often.