13

"Kyo, I dare you to..."

"Wait." said Haechan. "Don't start without me. And, Chenle, before saying something stupid, think about it."

"You're ruining the mood." said Jaeno in a cute voice.

"Let me finish. I dare you to date me, and do not date Yuta, for 2 weeks after the holiday."

The other members yelled woah, very excited. I knew that one of the members would ask me this question.

Jisung stood up and took Chenle in his arms. Chenle started to scream like a dolphin, maybe worse than one.

"Jisung... Put me down!"

"Ani, ani. Don't repeat what you have just said."

"It's a dare."

"And she is going to sleep one night at Yuta's house in Tokyo. And you know what's going to happen."

"Woah! How do you know about this?" I asked.

"My business."

"Fine. I accept, but..."

"But if she'll be dating Yuta before to come here, it'll not be her fault." said Jisung, proud of himself for the second time.

We stayed until late at night and, most exactly, until Jaemin fell asleep. Renjun and Jeno took him by his arms, while Mark and Jisung took him by his legs.

Jaemin woke up after some seconds, amd when he did, Jisung let his leg and ran away.

Jeno followed his example, taking Renjun and Mark with him. Jaemin fell, but he didn't ran after them, he just texted some messages.

Jaemin POV

What's up *dream team* group

Me: Guys! I'm gonna kill you for this!
                            00:19

Jisung: Chenle said that too. But it finished bad, so do not bother yourself.
                           00:19

Chenle: Um...I'm in this group too, you know?
                          00:22

Mark: GUYS, GUYS! SAVE ME FROM JAEMIN! WELP! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED U?
                        00:25

Those four ran into the room and closed the door, laughing. I saw the light turning up, and  I heard Jaemin screaming worse than Chenle.

After some seconds it became silent. I walked closer to the door, but the boyz didn't let me.

"Guys. What's going on? Let me go."

"Ani. We won't. This was Yuta or Taeyong. They made a plan." said Chenle. "It's bad for me."

"Did he gave you another letter and you didn't tell us?!" exclaimed Haechan.

"Where have you been?"

"In Kyo's room. Winwin is there, under the desk. He is worried about you and gave me the letter."

Jeno took the letter from Haechan and started to read it.

Chenle was confused. Jisung was tired, so he took Chenle from the chair and put him on the bed. Jisung put his head on Chenle, while hugging his arm.

"I'm not a pillow. Go and take yourself one." said Chenle and yawned.

"See? You're sleepy too. Let's just sleep." (a/n: I just love Chensung, that's all :)). )

Mark was having a weird expression, like whut-the-fuck-are-you-doing-guys.
I took the opportunity to open the door.

Dream team hid very fast. My mistake. Chenle pushed Jisung and he fell of the bed. Jisung, who was already asleep, just yawned and didn't move from the floor.

Chenle slammed himself and covered with a blanked. Jisung continued to stay on the floor, but he moved under a bed.

I looked in the hole , but nobody was there. Chenle whispered something like I shouldn't tell that I'm afraid of horror stories.

I heard foot steps. Like someone was running. And then he stopped in front of my door. All the lights were closed, so I couldn't see who was there.

But I recognized his voice.

"Are you okay? Did Yuta do something to you?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Chenle is scared and he can't run. What's happening?"

"Long story."

Winwin POV and flashback

*fight between Yuta and Taeyong*

I went with 127 team in the school yard. Yuta was talking to Taeyong about Kyo.

"I want to have her."

"If you want that, don't look like a stupid guy! Don't be nice to her."

"I'm not stupid! And she said that she doesn't love bad guys!"

"Well that's a lie!"

"Tell me the truth then!"

"The truth? She. Will. Never. Fall. In. Love. With . You."

Yuta took Taeyong by his T-shirt and Taeyong punched him in the face.

"Why are you talking all the time about her? It's annoying!"

Taeyong turned around. In this time, Yuta put his hand on Taeyong's shoulder, making him to turn.

And he hit Taeyong. Johnny told me and Doyoung to run away in the school and hide, because it's happening again.

End of flashback

"It's happening again? What does that means?"

"When Yuta and Taeyong are fighting, one of them runs in the school, in this case Taeyong, and Yuta comes after him."

"But... What does this has to do with us."

"When their mad, they punch everyone. And literally everyone."

I turned my flash on and I saw that Winwin's hair was covering one of his eyes.

I moved his hair a bit to the right and... I found out that Taeyong was faster than Winwin.

I looked again in the hole and could hear Jaemin's voice. My phone started to vibrate and I got scared. I looked on What's up.

Dream team

Jaemin: I'm fine, just... I don't know exactly where am I.

Jaemin: Stay where you are until morning, when they're gonna leave.

Me: Omfg. I thought they took your phone.

Jaemin: Luckily they didn't.

Me: Didn't you see where did they took you?

Jaemin: Actually.... I know. Yuta took me in a dark room.

Me: No really! (a/n: this should be sarcastic.)

Jaemin: In the basement.

Winwin walked away and I followed him in the darkness. To be sure that I won't get lost, I held Winwin's hand.

In the basement were a lot of rooms. Winwin opened almost all the rooms
But when he went in the last room, Jaemin was there, under a desk.

When Jaemin observed us, he made us a sign. We didn't understand, but after some seconds we knew exactly what he wanted to tell us.

-----------------------

a/n: Hi, hello, annyeong. Sorry for a short and, maybe, boring chapter. Please don't fall asleep.

If you like this story: vote, follow and share this story.

If you don't like it, do that stuff anyway.

:))