11

Jaemin: I had to do this because...

Kyo: Because what???

Jaemin: Because I love you.

Kyo: Yeah, yeah... I heard that for a milion times.

Jaemin: I have to protect you. Nikki remembers Yuta and she loves Winwin.

Kyo: How the hell does she know about Winwin?

Jaemin: You sent photos with you and him from China. Nikki wants me to make a deal with her. It was hard, believe me, but I had to.

Kyo: What kind of deal?

Jaemin: She wants me to date her and make you envious. If not, she said she'll talk to Yuto again.

Kyo my luuv is offline

I put my phone down and then I remembered about the maknae date with Jisung and Chenle.

What was again supposed to mean? Winwin entered in the room and came into my bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep silently.

"Yah! What are you doing? Sleep in your own bed!"

"Don't yell. You'll wake up the students. I want to sleep." said Winwin with a sleepy voice.

"Then I'll go."

"Nooo. Don't leave me."

"You don't like skinship. What happened to you?"

He didn't answer, but he moved on my lap, with his feet on his bed. I continued to lay on my bed and I fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up because of a nightmare. I looked outside and it was hail. I looked for my phone in the dark and I found it under my pillow.

It was 4 am. Winwin moved a bit to the right, like how he wanted to face me.

He was so cute when he was sleeping!

"Why are you awake?"

The sudden question made me scared me.

"Y-you're awake?"

"Did the hail scared you? Have you had a nightmare? If you want I can close the window."

His sleepy voice was so cuuuute! I remember Winnie now.

"No. It's okay."

"Okay then. Night."

He turned to the left and left me to sleep alone.

Winwin POV

She is so so cuteee. I can't believe that Jaemin left her!

Kyo POV ( sorry if I change povs so much)

In the morning

I woke up because Winwin woke up in a hurry. We were late for school.

I ran to the gym, but someone stopped me. Winwin stopped too and called me. I didn't answer, so he ran away.

"Hey. How you doing?"

"Hi, Jaemin. Don't you have sport too? Why don't you come?"

"I'm not coming to school today."

"Why? You're hoing to kiss with your girlfriend again?" said someone from his back.

Jaemin turned back and saw Jisung and Chenle.