§One§

Aaliyah's POV
June 20, 2018

Im laying in bed with Kyle watching tv. We woke up an hour ago and decided on just chilling but I need to make food cause I'm starving.

"Babe you want to get ready and eat breakfast here or you wanna go out to eat somewhere" I asked because it was 9 I'm definitely sure everything well mostly everything is open by now.

"We can go out I'm feeling like eating some pancakes" he says getting up walking to the bathroom ugh of course he wants pancakes

"Ok let's go to ihop" I say walking to the bathroom behind him. He takes his piss while I brushed my teeth.

Afterwards I turned on the shower and went in the room to get my towel I had already set aside.

When I walked in the bathroom Kyle's boxers were on the ground and he was already in the shower that was supposed to be MINE.

"Babeeeee" I whine

"Just get in we'll save water" he says

"Kyle you know damn well you don't want to save water" I said making him laugh

"Just get yo sexy ass in here I won't do anything I promise"

"Babe that's what you always say" I said undressing

"I promise" he says sticking his pinky outside of the shower curtain

"Fine" I got in and damn my man is fine

"Thanks" he says kissing me

"You heard that" I said "Yeah" he says laughing he then proceeds to washing his hair.

I start getting my body wash and Kyle grabs it out of my hands and start rubbing it on me and 'cleaning' me he gets closer to my center and start just rubbing making me let out a moan.

"Mmmm"

"you like that" he says sliding two fingers in me. "Omg yes Baby mmm" he proceeds while pumping in and out of me with his fingers and rubs on my clit making me feel amazing.

I felt my stomach getting that feeling it gets when I'm about to orgasm he then stops and starts to wash himself off.

"Bruh" I say loudly

"What" he's acting clueless knowing damn well what he did

"Kyle Alexander"

"What" he says with a chuckle

"Your not funny seriously why'd you do that" I said

"You said we can't do stuff like that so I had to stop myself I pinky promised"

"I hate you" I said rolling my eyes and continued my shower. I'll get him back.

20 minutes later we were both done and got dressed.

KYLES OUTFIT