» 37

(JACK'S POV)

My phone is lighting up, but I shut my eyes.

It was around probably 2 in the morning, I would believe it was since there was no light coming through the windows.

I open my eyes again, and their is no light from my phone anymore.

Now time to go back to slee-

My phone lights up again.

Who.

I grumble and turn around, snatching my phone off the desk to see who was messaging me.

I was at my family's house since we all decided to visit our families with the time we had to due to the tour being over.

"Gia?" I mumble as I see her name, which means she probably landed I guess?

I unlock my phone and scroll through the messages, nearly dropping it once I read them.

I'm wide awake now.

I call her, sitting up frantically

"Jack, I can't b-believe you answered. I was so scared- I am so scared, I'm really scared."

She's nearly sobbing, and if she isn't then she's about to.

"What's happening?" I ask her, worry filling my words and even though she told me what was happening... I can't come to believe it's the truth.

It can't be reality, please it just can't be.

I put her on the speaker option, that way I can text Zach to try and wake him up... he has to wake up now.

"The g-guy pilot said the plane wasn't going to make it. I'm going to d-die, and I'm not ready, Jack. This w-was just the beginning, I don't know what's going to happen. I'm so scared."

Understanding her was almost incredibly difficult due to the static and the voices among her, but was even more dreadful was hearing how her voice was the epitome of despair and there was absolutely nothing no one could do.

I can't help, no one can help, there's nothing anyone can do and it's terrifyingly angering me from the inside.

"Gia, this can't be happening. I can't believe this, no it's impossible! How can this happen, your time isn't now!" I'm almost screaming into the phone, I'm praying that this is just a terrible frightening dream.

"i'm not joking Jack, I'm s-serious. The pilot went on the speaker and said the plane is going to cra-"

Beep.