First Encounters

Erica

Another day another dollar. I'm ready to work of course. Today I'm in LA for a photo shoot and it's going to be dope. I can tell by all these beautiful women that are surrounding me. Speaking of beautiful creatures I think I just lost my breath. Omg who is that?!

Erica: Jesus Christ!

Albee: What's got you fired up Mena?

Erica: More like who, I said with a smirk

I mean this girl was everything. she had beautiful tanned skin, flawless facial features, and a body that makes you never question the existence of God...

Albee: Hello earth to Erica! I said point her out. Damn now I really have to see who's got you all daydreaming and googly eyed lol

Erica: Lmao shut up! She's right there the.. Oh shit she looking at me. *I give her my cool sly smile. I guess she noticed me staring*

Albee: *I turn around to see who she smiling at* Damn Erica! If I was a heterosexual man I would already be over there trying my luck. Shit you slacking over here with me.

Erica: Chill that's my future just wait on it I said as we walked to get my final touches.

Albee: Well I hope you ready to start because here she comes.

Erica: wha.. gco

Cyn

So I'm at this photo shoot doing my thing when I here some of the other girls whispering about who walked in. I glance over only yo see the beautiful queen of the crazies Erica Mena. Wow she is really breathtaking in person. I don't look for long though I don't want her to think I'm staring but as I was called to start I noticed she was staring at me. she looked dazed like she didn't realize her stare.  I smiled at her and she smiled back after her friend brought her to reality lol. I decided to go introduce nyself...

Cyn: Hi I'm Cyn. I hold my hand out for her to shake with a smile

Erica

Damn she has a smile that melts hearts and eyes you can get lost in...

Erica: Hey I'm Erica & you are gorgeous I said shaking her hand

Cyn: I know who you are lol. and thank you. You're quite stunning yourself. but I jus wanted to say hey its my turn now.

Erica: yeah ok well good luck Cyn & it was great to meet you.

Cyn: Likewise

Well that was months ago and I haven't seen her since...