Five angels

Hi guys!! I'm really sorry that I didn't update for so many months. I was pretty busy. Thanks for all the love and support. Actually I wanted to end my story then and there but a really gud friend of mine told me to write more so here I am!

So you must be knowing that I was trying to move on from the boy whom I loved with all my heart. Him hurting me was probably one of the worst thing that ever happened to me. I used to cry so much. I used to suffer alot and I was actually depressed.

Atleast two yrs I took to completely move on from him. You know God can never see his child hurt due a long time. So in my case too God sent five angels in my life. Those angels are one direction.

When I got to know about one direction I started liking them alot. I heard there songs and those songs actually became my jam!!

I used to see video diaries of them and used to laugh a lot. Those guys were really normal people. They didn't have any ego after they becane so much famous. We all know about the most funny person of the group....louis the tommo Tomlinson. Half of my depression actually went away because of his craziness.

I just love them with all my heart. I can proudly say that at first I wanted to die but due to one direction I actually had the reason to live. Those 5 idiots really saved my life. I owe them a big one!!

Hehe! One Direction are the best and if you're a true Directioner like me. Vote and comment 😉