And he knows it's a little irrational for him to think and he should just let it go. Brian having several friends is fine and Wonpil knows that, if it's what makes Brian happy then that's good. But he can't help but envy those who steal Brian's attention away from him.

Nevertheless, negative thoughts aside, Brian was coming over and Wonpil would be able to have him all to himself. And even though they were best friends, they didn't get to see eachother one on one much since over the summer, so it was going to be nice.

Wonpil hopped off of his bed and took off his clothes, deciding he didn't need to wear his typical school attire as he wasn't planning on leaving the house for the rest of the day. He tossed his scratchy jeans and slightly too small t-shirt in his dirty clothes bin. He also took off his boxers and switched them out for a softer pair, afterwards slipping into some sweatpants and throwing a thin sweater over his head.

He went downstairs to his kitchen, phone and speaker in his hand. He set the speaker down on the kitchen table, closer to the wall and facing the kitchen so the sound would fill the room better. Then he gripped his phone and sat criss-crossed on his couch, finding some social media app to temporarily waste his time on.

---

"Aye, Pillow!" Brian yelled as he walked through the front door, two grocery bags hanging from his left hand.

Wonpil tore his gaze from his phone screen and instead let his phone drop onto the couch as he jumped up, eyes filled with happiness as he skipped over to Brian and held the door open for him.

"Hey, Brian," Wonpil said. "What'd you buy?"

"I've been here for two seconds, hold on, I'll show you," Brain rolled his eyes with a smirk dancing on his lips.

Wonpil just giggled as he closed the front door, following Brian over to the counter where he was emptying the plastic bags. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the miscellaneous ingredients, the recipe seeming to unfold itself as Brian continued to pull things from the bags. Spaghetti was his guess.

"Alright, so, we're gonna make some spaghetti," Brian spoke up. Nailed it, Wonpil thought. "I don't know if you've made it before but it's really easy."

Wonpil shook his head. "You're gonna have to teach me how."

"Yeah, of course. Is your speaker on?"

Wonpil shook his head again and quickly went to press the power button on it, connecting it to his phone through bluetooth. He scrolled through his music library until he found BTS and selected the Skool Luv Affair album, a wide smile spreading across his face as he heard the first note of the intro.

He set his phone down and looked at Brian who was also smiling widely. They stood next to each other and began rapping together once the words came on. They stopped after the first verse, Brian switching the stove on with one hand and grabbing the meat he'd bought with his other. "Okay, so, we have to put this in a pan and brown it and then we dump that sauce," he pointed to the jar of marinara sauce, "into it."

Wonpil just shrugged. "Okay, cool. Want me to do that?"

"If you want. The only other thing we have to do is cook the noodles and then mix them together once they're both finished."

Wonpil nodded to show he'd retained the information, and then he and Brian both looked at each other with knowing looks, eyes wide.

"Bangtan style is hip-hop," Brian said.

"Hip-hop?" Wonpil replied, going along with the words of the song playing in the background.

"Let's go."