As much as I didn't want to admit it, Bryan was right and Izzy knew it too. Hiding from them wasn't going to do us any good; we needed to fight back, but we couldn't do that without any information.

"Fine," Izzy hesitantly agreed, "but I'm coming with you guys."

"You know you can't come, Izzy," Bryan said, his tone growing exasperated.

"And why is that?" she snapped, crossing her arms.

"Because you're, well, uh, a-"

"-a girl," Kevin finished.

I tried my hardest to conceal my laughter, but a few chuckles managed to slip out. Anger was practically radiating off of Izzy at this point and the others knew how badly they screwed up with that statement.

"I just mean that you'll stand out since there are no girls in the Hunters," Bryan quickly reasoned. "We're hoping that with just us, we can blend in and hope they won't recognize us."

It made enough sense and just went to show how much Izzy worries over the smallest of things. This was a good plan as long as they were careful not to get caught. If they succeeded, we might finally have an advantage over the Hunters. Nevertheless, Izzy still didn't seem completely sold.

"If I can't go, then Austin will go in my place," she finally said.

"What?" the others and I asked in unison.

I definitely never agreed to this little plan of hers but that didn't appear to faze her. The last thing I felt like doing after spending a long night in the infirmary was going on a long trek in the woods, yet something told me I wasn't going to have a say in the matter.

"He's a male so it shouldn't pose any problems," she said with smug innocence.

Bryan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Honestly, I couldn't blame him. Izzy's persistence on this matter was getting far too annoying for my liking.

"That is true, but even Austin is too recognizable amongst the Hunters. The whole plan would be ruined if they spotted him."

"Well, I guess you'll all just have to find a way to keep him hidden, won't you?" she snapped.

"Um, guys," I spoke up nervously. "Don't I get a say in any of this?"

"No," everyone said in unison.

Sighing, I stepped back and let the others sort everything out, both sides raising their voices more than once. Sure, the guys made a good argument, but their fate was sealed the second they decided to try going against Izzy's ruling. If there's anything I learned over the years it's never to disagree with her.

"Either you take him with you, or you don't go at all."

She finally managed to back them into a corner, one that they were incapable of escaping. All they could do was accept her terms now if they wished to do anything. Bryan hesitated, taking the time to think it over before finally giving his answer.

"Alright, Austin can come too."

It was obvious Izzy truly feared the worse when she sent someone as crazy and irresponsible as me to stop a group of people from making crazy and irresponsible decisions. I only hoped that whatever she was so afraid of wouldn't come to pass. We've suffered so much already; no need to enlarge the wounds anymore.

After they agreed, Izzy quickly pulled me off to the side where we were out of earshot from them. I was ready to chew her out for volunteering me for something I didn't want to do, but the look of fear on her face was enough to keep my mouth shut.