♡ #7

FASHION ALL AROUND THE WORLD PRIVATE MESSAGES>V>ARCHIVED

@GiantMaknae: What do you want to do after college?

@V: You mean, what I'm majoring or with my life?

@GiantMaknae: Yeah, when I was younger, I used to think I wanted to go into modeling school. Be a professional model. But now I don't think I'd be good in the spotlight. I don't like pressure. Now I think I'd rather be behind the scenes, stylist or creating something.

@V: Backstage merchandiser?

@GiantMaknae: *blink* Is that real job? Hopefully it pays well."

@V: Right there with you. Appa expects me to take over the family business, and I don't want to. Don't get me wrong. I like the family business. I enjoy it as a hobby. but I don't want the pressure of doing it full-time. What if I want to other things, you know?

@GiantMaknae: I hear you. And I guess we have to start applying for colleges or re-applying in the fall. Sort of scary. Too many schools. International? West Coast? East Coast? I don't know.

@V: Enjoy your multitude of choices. Meanwhile, I'll be stuck at the local community college, working two jobs. My future is already planned out.

@GiantMaknae: That can't be true.

@V: Some of us aren't so lucky, Giant Maknae.