How you became friends💘

I've been crushin' on you, baby.

Sweet Pea. A name you'd never thought you'd be fascinated with. Everyday you woke up at 2:37am and looked out your window. And everyday you'd imagine him standing there, with his devious smirk. And you knew it, you had to know him.

Today is the day. The day where you talked to Sweet Pea, to become friends with him. You were scared shitless. A small, quiet girl like you being friends with a sly unrealistically handsome snake like him. It was unpredictable. But soon you found yourself at his locker, patiently waiting. He seemed to be late, the bell rang and you let out a sigh. Guess today isn't the day. You started to walk away when you here your name being called.

You turn around to find the Devil himself. Sweet Pea. A smile creeped to your lips when you saw him. He walked up to you and smirked.

"Need something Princess?" He asks casually leaning against the lockers.

You sucked in your breath, your heart is racing. "Friends?" Is the only thing that made it out of your mouth

He gave you a puzzled look. "Are you asking if you want to be friends?"

You nodded your head slowly. A nervous look on your face.

He chuckles and steps closer to you. "Sure babe."