31: red, the blood of angry men.

Start from the beginning

"uh... i actually haven't seen the movie," mark admitted. "i saw it live when i was much younger, but-"

donghyuck gasped. "bitch, you have to see it! you'd better be there tonight."

"i will," mark stammered. "of course i will."

"awesome, see you later, hyung!" the peachy-haired boy said cheerfully before running off down the corridor.

"o-okay," mark uttered, blinking. he exhaled and pressed his hands to his cheeks. he felt dizzy. what was this boy doing to him.

***

"no-no," renjun mumbled, tugging on jeno's sleeve. the two of them and jaemin were at jaemin's house playing video games after school, but renjun thought it felt wrong without donghyuck there too.

"yes, ren-ren?" the black-haired boy asked, taking his eyes off the screen for a second.

"are you busy later? the theatre guys are having a movie night-"

"jeno, you dumbass, i win!" jaemin crowed, throwing down his controller as the end screen showed on the tv.

"oh," jeno uttered. he grinned. "that's okay, jae-jae." he turned back to renjun. "what did you say, renny?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to watch les mis with me," renjun said in a small voice.

jeno put his arm around his shoulders. "when is it?"

"hey, jeno," jaemin said. "wanna sleep over? it's the weekend tomorrow."

"sure!" he said excitedly. "ren?"

renjun clasped his hand in his lap. "actually, i can't tonight. sorry, jae."

"but we could watch the movie here-"

"we should have an avengers marathon," jaemin exclaimed. "is it just gonna be me and jeno? come on, renjun."

renjun shrugged and got up from the sofa, pulling on his sweater. "maybe next time. bye, no-no."

jeno watched with sad eyes as renjun went to the door. he leapt up and ran after him.

"renny?" he said softly.

"i'll see you monday," renjun told him, brushing jeno's hair back from his forehead with gentle touches.

jeno quickly pecked renjun's lips, whispering, "i'll miss you."

renjun went bright red. "jaemin's right in there!" he hissed.

jeno gave him an eye smile and hugged him tightly before renjun left jaemin's house.

"bring it on, stark," he joked as he went back into the lounge.

"it's on, cap," jaemin said with a wink. "go grab avengers one."

***

"hey, hyuckie!" xiyeon said, running towards the peachy-haired boy as he walked into the theatre.

"hey, xi," he replied with a grin. "hi, kyla," he added to the mousey-haired girl who trailed after xiyeon.

"hi," she said shyly.