Chapter 8: last days

Start from the beginning

She smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I can't wait"

And off they went to find Andrés ice cream kart.

Behind them Adrien had over hear their conversations.

'He's leaving soon? When? If he is... then marinette can be mine', he thought to himself.

He caught up to nino before he left to talk to him.

"Hey adrien! What's up dude."

"Nino! I overheard marinette and Luka and he's leaving soon. I don't know where but he's leaving. And that means I could get marinette back!"

"That's awesome! But how do you know he won't come back soon either?"

"Oh.... I didn't think of that."

Alya walked up behind him because she had also been eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Well! I can tell you he's not coming back anytime soon and he's going VERY far away. AND I'll tell you this just cuz I ship you too, they are breaking up because long distance relationships are a no no."

Adrien and nino looked at her with wide eyes.

"R-really!?", asked adrien

"Yup!"

A big smile grew on his face and he hugged Alya.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

"Hey I never said she would take you back"

His smile faded.

"But I do know she still has feelings for you but they may not be as strong."

"Well.... thats ok. I would do anything for her."

Alya saw the love in his eyes. She knew they were made for each other.

Meanwhile Luka and marinette were still on the search for André.

They finally found him on the boardwalk of a small beach.

There were games and booths and in the crowd was André servicing his specialty sweethearts ice cream.

"Let's why two ice creams this time so I don't spill it... hehehe", said the embarrassed bluenette.

"Anything for you." Said Luka as he kissed the top of her head.

"Ahhhh the new couple back again eh?"

"Heheheh yes we are." Said marinette and she pulled Luka close to her.

"Two ice creams today André. So my clumsy girlfriend here won't spill anything", he looked down at her

Marinette was blushing.

He handed them two ice creams and sent them on their way.

"Thank you André." They said in unison.

"I really hope I don't drop it."

"Don't worry marinette. You won't."

"Thanks Luka." And she kissed his cheek."

Just as she was starting to feel confident about not dropping her ice cream, someone bumped into her.

Marinette's purse was bounced around and it clicked open and tikki fell out.

She turned around and fixed her purse and tikki quickly flew back in.

Just as she closed it and was turning back to face Luka and lost her balance.

 Luka turned around to see a clumsy marinette trying to regain her balance while not letting her ice cream fall

She caught him staring and blushed.

Luka chuckled at her silly behavior. Once she regained her balance they found a bench to sit on and eat their ice cream.

"That was REALLY close", said the bluenette relieved that she saved her ice cream.

"Yea. Haha. Your a funny girl marinette."

"I remember you said that when we first met"

"Yea I know.... m-m-ma marinette."

They both laughed at that remembering that very moment.

Once they finished their ice cream they decided to spend the rest of the afternoon on the boardwalk playing all the games and rides.

Once the sky had fallen and the stars arose they and started walking towards the beach.

There Luka had set up a fire and had a radio.

"Time for the special part of today."

Marinette gasped, "wow"

The stars were glistening perfectly in the night sky and the blazes of the fire swaying in the light wind

The sparks flying and landing in the sand.

Luka turned on the radio and soft romantic music started to play.

"May I have this dance M'lady?" Luka  held out his hand to her.

"Why of course you may", she chuckled and placed her hand on his.

Him saying "m'lady" made her think of chat and how she hurt him. She had forgotten how long it had been since she last saw him. Also since the last Akuma attack.

What was hawkmoth planning?!

She shook it out of her mind. This week was about her and Luka. Nothing else.

The moved her hands and wrapped them around his neck and pulled him close.

Luka did the same and wrapped his hand around her waist and embraced her.

As they danced under the moonlight, Adrien drove by. He was heading home from a long fencing class and saw his flower and Luka together.

He sighed and rolled up the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And once again you are blessed with this new chapter I have made. LOL. Anyways thanks for getting this story to 100 views I know that's barely anything but it's still and achievement! And Thank you all for continuing on reading my story. Thank you and I love you all my readers. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️