Andy Biersack imagine (dirty)

You looked at your vibrating phone that stood on the nightstand next to your bed. It was rare for your phone to be set to vibrate, especially if Andy called. But in all honesty, the Saviour ringtone you had for him was starting to get a bit annoying. So, in order to avoid from hating the song itself, you turned it down. This was all thanks to Andy, who called so many times that day. He wasn't clingy or needed, he just wanted to talk about subjects you didn't want. You sighed, turning down the tv and and finally grabbing the phone before the last ring.

"Hello," you said, already expecting the deep voice. "Hey, babe. How are you?" His voice was low, almost a whisper tone. You smiled a bit. "I'm good. Just watching a bit of tv, of course. How's tour?" Andy didn't speak for a moment, but his voice got quieter. "Good. Sorry, I have to call you through the bus's line. My phone died and I just had to hear your voice." You smiled more, but he continued. "Hey, babe.. What are you wearing?" You raised an eyebrow. "Boy shorts and a tank-top. Why?" Again, silence, then a soft voice. "Take them off.." You stood quiet, then laughed. "Haha. Very funny. Is this a dare or something? Why are you talking so low?" You rolled your eyes. "It's not what you think. I'm just lonely and I miss you so much. Everyone's asleep in their bunks, so I thought this would be my opportunity." You sighed, slipping off your panties. "Fine, but just this once. Only because I miss you too."

You nibbled on your lower lip and waited for more instructions. "Touch yourself," he demanded. You settled down in a good position, and slowly glided your fingers down your slit, moaning softly through the phone. He returned a moan, hearing a muffled sound of some fapping through the phone. "Slid two fingers in." You moaned louder, doing what he said. "I'm so wet," you gasped, hearing the noise more on the phone. You moaned more, giving descriptive notes on what each of you were doing.

Everything was going good, up until you hear another line pick up after you moaned. "Hello?" Sounded just like CC's voice. "You stopped, sitting up quickly. "Hello," Andy replied. "Who the fuck is moaning? Andy, is that you?" Before any of you answered, you heard CC's laugh through the fine. "Did I just cock blocked your guy's phone sex?" Andy cleared his throat. You could tell he was just as embarrassed as you. "Sorry, guys. I didn't think anyone was using the line. I wanted to call my girl, but I'll let you two finish. Oh, and Andy, try to keep it downer. The other guys are trying to sleep," he teased, then hung up. The line was quiet.

"Andy?" You asked, softly. "Yeah, (Y/N)?" You blushed deeply. "Can I put my panties back on?" Andy chuckled. "Yeah. Seeing as though we were cock blocked, I guess we can call it a night." You exchanged goodbyes, then hung up the phone. You laid in bed, thinking about the embarrassment. Soon enough, you busted into laughter.