"I can't believe you just did that." I say and he laughs.

"Hahaha." He chuckles and smirks, "You're just too slow babe." He gets my money and tries putting it in my pocket, I run and he tries to chase after me.

Again we start jokingly arguing about the whole money situation, I then see an old man on the floor, he is holding a plastic cup asking for money. I smile at Luca and take the money, I go to the old man and put my money into the cup, "Get some food with that yeah." I give him a smile, the old man gives me a heart warming smile back and nods his head.

"Thank you so much." He says to me. I give him a reassuring smile before I go back to Luca, he stands there and it looks as if he is about to say something.

He goes more closer to me and whispers, "That was really nice of you."

"Thanks." I say to him and I look down at the floor before helping him put the shopping bags into the boot of the car. I close the boot door while Luca puts away the trolley. We both get into the car, he starts the car and then looks at me, "Do you want to get dressed into something else or are you fine with what you are wearing?" He asks me.

"This is fine." I say to him.

As Luca drives to his dad's place I write on the card for Emma; I just say 'happy birthday gorgeous, hope you have the best bday ever and eat a lot of cake! You're very smart, talented and adorable and I hope that you get all the best in life'.

I keep it short because she's only eight years old now, and it's her birthday I'm sure she doesn't want to spend time reading a whole paragraph.

Music in the car plays making me want to jump out of my seat and dance, Luca looks at me for a second and says, "You really can't keep still can you?"

I look at him and giggle, "No." I mumble, "I really want to dance right now."

"Well you can't." He chuckles, "So relax."

"I've got way too much energy in me sometimes." I groan, "I feel jumping out of the window."

Luca furrows his eyebrows and glances at me, "What the hell did I marry?" He mutters and laughs.

"Hey." I look at him and put my fake sad face on, "I'm not that bad."

There's a pause for a few seconds and then he smiles, "No you're not that bad." He whispers, I give him a smile and just lie my head down on my seat thinking about life.

The world is an amazing place and it is such a complicated place, but it's something we will always love because of the people that we have in our lives that we adore so much.

Luca parks up and he looks at me, "Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say to him truthfully, "I'm good."

We both get out of the car, get some of the present bags out of the car boot. I look around and see Daniels house door, it's all decorated - there's a massive banner saying 'happy birthday Emma', there are balloons everywhere and lights displayed around the house.

I love how caring Daniel is for Emma, he treats her so well and they have this amazing and unbreakable bond.

Daniel really is a good man, he's smart, well mannered and he cares for others. He is really rich but that doesn't make him selfish. He doesn't brag or show off, everything he does is just for his family.

We go towards the house and Luca knocks on the door, Daniel opens the door and smiles at us. "I'm so glad that you could make it." He says to us.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and I give him a hug.

"Yeah I wouldn't want to get beaten up by Emma." Luca mumbles, I look at him and shake my head without trying to laugh.

We go into the house and then I start laughing, "That's how scared you are of Emma?" I ask Luca.

He gets two glasses of red wine, he gives me one and then takes a sip of his, "Yeah... That girl really is scary. You shouldn't mess with her."

I drink my red wine and then laugh, I see her from across the room and she runs to Luca and I. "Hey brother and hey aunt Valentina." She says and she grins, she gives me a hug and Luca a hug.

"Hello." I say and I smile at her, "How is the birthday girl?"

"She's alright." She shrugs her shoulders and smiles. She raises both of her eyebrows, "So what did you get me Luca?" She asks in a sweet voice, I try not to laugh - she's really adorable for an eight year old. Usually I find kids around that age really annoying and cheeky but Emma is cute and cheeky, so I can handle it.

"Here are your presents." Luca sighs then chuckles as he passes over the bag of presents which also have my presents that I got for Emma.

"I hope you like them." I say to Emma and I give her a smile.

"I'm sure I will." She giggles and she gives me another hug, "I am happy that you're here." She says to me.

"Well that's really nice of you Emma." Luca frowns, "I'm guessing you don't want me here." He pretends to wipe a tear from his cheeks making me laugh.

"Don't be so silly big ugly monster." Emma rolls her eyes and Luca gasps as Emma starts to laugh, "Joking Luca I love you." She whispers as she gives me a massive hug as well.

"I love you too sis." He pinches her cheeks and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"Well I have to go away now... To party!" Emma shouts and cheers, she runs away and I shake my head; she really does put a smile on my face.

I look at Luca, "Come let's sit down." I suggest as I hold his hands and drag him all the way to a sofa.

We both sit down and Luca sighs, "Oh god I am honestly so tired." He states, I look at him and he does look really tired, it looks like he's going to just fall asleep in any second.

I take a deep breath and whistle, "Well whose fault is that?" I ask him and I raise an eyebrow up.

He bites his lips and rolls his eyes looking strikingly hot, "Well I've got a lot of work to do alright." He complains.

"You're going to ruin your health like that Luca." I smile at him sadly, he just frowns and I know he doesn't know what to say because his just staring at the floor.

"I know that your job means everything to you." I say to him and I sigh, "But-." I try to carry on with what I'm saying but he gets up.

"It really isn't any of your business." He mumbles and then he walks off. I don't even say anything or run after him.

I was just trying to help?

Luca needs to take a chill pill tbh -

Eek thanks so much for reading, please vote, comment and share. GUESS WHAT I AM UPDATING 3 MORE CHAPTERS BECAUSE ON SATURDAY I AM GOING AWAY ON HOLIDAY - to no wifi land...

Follow me.

-- I'm writing this as a memorable thing + updating later because basically it's Tuesday 12th June 2018 and I'm upset, it's the last week of school and it breaks my heart... Oh god, I'm going to cry.