Rudra(confused): han..thik hai

He called Gauri...

Gauri: hello...

Om: tum free ho abhi?

Gauri: what?

Om: mujhe kuch kam tha, I want your help... kya tum abhi free ho?

Gauri(it was Sunday so there is no reason with her to deny him or she didn't wanted to deny him): han, free hoon...

Om: kya tum mere saath chal sakti ho? vo kya hai na mujhe Bhavya k liye gift leni hai...aur mujhe koi idea nahi hai ki use kya pasand hai...

Gauri(after thinking for a minute): thik hai...

Om: thank you so much, I'll pick you in 15 minutes...be ready.

Gauri get in the car. and he greeted her with his usual smile.

Om: actually mujhe koi idea nahi hai ki use kya pasand aayega, vo maine kabhi ladkiyo k liye koi gift nahi li na isliye...meri koi behan bhi nahi hai...

Gauri: to kya soacha hai aapne?

Om: tum batao, uske liye kya thik rahega...

Gauri: I think you can give her a dress for the party...

Om: it'll be great, so which shop?

It was a big designer dress shop. Manager came and greeted them and showed them their collection for parties. After half an hour, finally they purchased a gown for Bhavya.

Om: vaise ab dinner ka time ho gaya hai to kyun na hum dinner bahar hi kar le?

Gauri: nahi, mujhe ghar jana hai...aap mujhe ghar drop kar dijiye.

Om: are ab meri itni madad karne k liye mein thank you to bol sakta hoon na, please...(he make the cutest pout he can,and to his good luck she nodded in positive)

The dinner and the car ride was full of chattering of Om, he was trying his best to make her smile and indeed he succeed one or two time. While she was just listening him while doing her best business - to lost in his eyes. She didn't speak anything other that 'hmm', 'thik hai' or 'han'.

Gauri: thank you Mr. Oberoi for the dinner.

Om: please don't call me Mr. Oberoi, I love my name yaar...call me Om...

But without replying him she get into the car while he drove away. He stopped infront of her house. She started to go when he called her.

Om: Gauri...(and again a small smile came on her face. It sounds the best when he calls her. She stopped midway while he mouthed a thank you and drove away.)

The Next Day(Sharma Industries):

It was almost evening and till now no one wished Bhavya. She was irritated now,so she decided to go to office herself, in case they remember her birthday after seeing her. But when she entered in the office, everyone greeted her casually. So she went into Rudra's cabin.

Bhavya: hii Rudy..

Rudra: hey, Bhavya...come,sit...

Bhavya: nahi mein to bas aise hi milne aayi thi,

Rudra: ohh acha,

Bhvya(after 2 minutes): tumhe nahi lagta tum kuch bhul rahe ho?

Rudra: mein? kya? (then he looked at the date) OMG! aaj to 13 tarikh hai...

Bhavya(smiled brightly): thank god, kisi ko to yaad hai...

Rudra: meri ek bahot hi important meeting hai, thank you Bhavya tumne yaad dilaya varna mein to bhul hi gaya tha...(he took his mobile and wallet) I'll see you later,bye...