The Hard Way Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Pretend as one of my BROTHERS" she mouthed angrily.

"Her brother?"

"Eat the soup first and I'll do as you say" I mouthed back with an innocent face.

"Best friend??"

She gritted her and glared daggers at me as she took the bowl and ate it in just a few seconds.

Woah, she's pretty desperate isn't she? And she should get a world record for 'World's Soup Eating Championship' if that thing does even exits and don't underestimate the size of the bowl. Also I'm glad that the chicken is boneless or else....*cough never mind.

"You're her bodyguard? Or boyfriend wait... she doesn't have a boyfriend perhaps she does and I didn't know about it, anyway answer me?!"

"I'm her older brother..??" I looked at Cadenza for answers/help.

She tapped her chin and mouthed "Credence"

"Credence" I continued.

"I'm sorry how I acted earlier I'm just worried about Cadenza, I'm Dimitri oh by the way Cadenza doesn't have a boyfriend does she?" wow what a changed of attitude to an annoying irritating and impatient man to a very elegant and respectful. This guy have skills, I looked at Cadenza and asked (mouthed).

"You don't have a boyfriend do you?" I know that the question is very obvious that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but I want to personally hear it from her.

She shook her head with a frown after a second she realizes it and hide under the blanket.

"No, she doesn't have any boyfriend"

"Thank goodness and may I ask where is she?" he asked.

"No you can't and have a nice day" I said as I ended the call.

I was about to left when I remembered asking her.

"You need anything else?"

"Your cooking sucks" my eye twitched, this girl is getting on my nerves.

"I'll take that as a 'No' " and I banged the door.

After I left her room I went to the kitchen to 'taste' my soup, instead of complaining about the taste she should be grateful that I actually cook for her!! Did she know that girls were dying just to get a taste of food that I made in cooking class back in my highschool days?!

I scooped a spoonful of soup and placed it in my mouth and tasted my soup "Cough* cough*"

I can't believe I messed up!! "The taste is so strong and yuck" what's more unbelievable is that I made Cadenza eat a whole bowl of this soup.

Then I realised that I was such in a hurry and I probably put too much lemon juice, white pepper and more than 4 cups of chicken broth. Also the chicken is bland. I was in a hurry that I even forgot to taste the food I made.

"*Cough* I'll forgive her just this once"

-3:30 pm-

I was catching my breath after being in the water for five and a half minutes. I combed my hair backwards with my fingers and wiped my face with a towel.

"That's a new record" other than being stuck in the house training combat and self-defense along with various of weapons with Collin and the others, I've been practicing to hold my breath underwater in this indoor swimming pool.

I remember my childhood when I used to beg mom and dad to stay longer whenever we go in the beach. But those memories are in the past, after I knew the truth about my parents I even wondered sometimes did they even loved me as their real child?

I know no matter how much I try I'll never know the answer so it's better to forget those memories.

Cadenza Agatha Alexandria Vasiliev (Cadence)