Chapter 15-

Liliana's POV-

Liliana's POV-

Today was the day that I was going to retire now as a street fighter and I actually don't mind doing that. Sometimes though, I don't even understand if my life is worth living. My parents were murdered in front of my eyes, guys try to get close to me and when I don't put out, they leave. Having an abusive ex-boyfriend isn't exactly pleasant either.

I know that life is worth living when I have Lorenzo with me. He brings out the better side of me and with the help of Juliana, I might actually have a more normal life. Some people want a normal life and some want some sort of adventure or something abnormal to happen in their life. I just want to go back to the normal life that I actually had.

Lorenzo is currently in the shower while I am standing outside on his balcony. The sun is shining outside giving off warmth, the slight breeze in the wind to make sure it isn't too cold. I am just standing out here thinking about life and how things are finally starting to work out for me. For once, my life is starting to go good.

I just want to stay in this moment forever.

The feeling of Lorenzo's arms wrapping themselves around me make me feel so safe and sound. He leans close to my face and gives me a soft peck on my cheek. I smile warmly and kiss his cheek.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing much. Are you ready to see Boss? He might blame you for me quitting." I laugh jokingly at the end.

"I doubt that, Mi Amore." He chuckles.

"Well, let's go." Lorenzo nods his head and we grab our shoes and make our way to The Circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorenzo and I step into The Circle hand in hand and all heads turn towards us. We just keep walking towards Boss's office. Once we made it to the door, I just open it and walk inside with Lorenzo behind me.

"Hey, Boss."

"Hey, Liliana. How are you? What are you both doing here?"

"I came here to tell you some news. I've been good though, you?"

"I've been good. What's the news?"

"Oh, well I am going to be quitting the Street-fighting business. I am not going to be joining another street-fighting business or anything. I'm quitting it all together. I just wanted to let you know that."

"Oh, okay. Well, I hope you have a wonderful life and make sure to stop by."

"How did you know that I was also quitting the bar tending job? And how are you taking this so easily?"

"Lorenzo already called to let me know." Boss smiles amusingly. I turn to see Lorenzo's face and I see him looking anywhere but at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you already told him?"