Chapter 1

WARNING!!: boyxboy don't like don't read, harsh subjects, may be triggering to some from the thoughts of the character.

Cornflower colored eyes stared out in space at the padded wall. His eyes were half lidded and glazed over from medication, a straight jacket wrapped tightly secure around his small frame. Chocolate brown hair lay matted on his round head.

"....I feel so bad, he's so sick." Mumbled a feminine voice out the door.

"This is the second time this month since his last suicide attempt. It's... heartbreaking..." A male voice spoke this time.

"I don't know if he can even get better at this rate, he's been here for a year and there would be at least a little bit improvement!" The female voice was starting to sound desperate.

"...it....it takes a lot of time for what he's been through..."

Chapped lips flattened out into a line. The cornflower eyes began to regain a little more focus as he could hear the squeak of the handle being moved.

"Koda," Carly's voice, a sound he was finally used to slightly calmed his nerves. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked with a saddened smile. Her pink scrubs almost too big on her and her warm brown hair pulled into a neat ponytail, helped him relax a little more.

He knew what was going on, for once at least. Hallucinations were the worst, he would be back there with them doing those things.

He was silent and nodded his head stiffly. He breathed softly and evenly as no emotion whatsoever crossed his features.

"Come on baby, I'll take you back to your room." Carly said softly as she got cautiously closer. his body started to tense each time she stepped towards him. His breathing changed drastically as ragged breaths were forced in and out of Koda's lungs. His large eyes squeezed shut as he started trembling violently.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay, shh I'm just taking the jacket off, shh, shh." Carly said as her hands started to work quickly at the buckles on the jacket. From working with Koda for so long, she knew she had to work fast. Human contact was a one huge problem with him, and touching him too long...

Whimpering and near hyperventilating the small boy was quickly set free from his restraints. Carly took multiple steps back, giving him as much space as possible. " Koda, sweetheart, it's gonna be okay, shh, we're here to help you, not hurt you." Carly tried to comfort, but it was extremely hard when you're so far away.

And she knew what she was getting into when she choose to be his nurse, but it's heart breaking for her. This boy, this kid, is gone. She's been with him for a year and about a month ago has he been able to be alone with her. Many times after being with him, she's come out of the room forcing herself not to cry. Her co. Workers would find her with her back pressed up against his door head back and tears leaking for her eyes.

Slowly he stands up, head cast downwards, eyes glued to the blue tiled floor. The hospital smell not bothering him in the least. He followed his nurse not saying a word. He walked a good amount of space between her, she kept looking back to make sure he was still there. A couple of times he's wandered off and then the whole system had to be shut down, no one leaves and no one gets in. An unstable patient without supervision is an accident waiting to happen.

Even more so with Koda.

When they got to the door, Carly urged him on with a small smile and her hand motioning to him. "Come one sweetie, you're going to be on watch again, okay?" She said as he slowly walked towards her. He played with his fingers walking with his head down towards his door.

His eyes switched from side to side and his lips pulled into a flat line, his face had a look of inner struggle as only started to walk slower to his door.

"K-Koda...come on, just a few more steps." Carly was getting extremely nervous, he tends to pull this behavior when he's about to make a run for it in the opposite direction. Her hand snaking to the walkie-talkie on her hip, getting ready incase he does decide to run. Her gaze shifting to the side down the hall for a split second and quickly looking back up.

She sucked her breath in painfully, holding it and not releasing the air.

His eyes.

They were always so beautiful. the color cornflower, a vivid and striking blue, seeming to knock anyone off guard.

Beautiful.

Gorgeous.

Words can't even describe, they were just breath taking, literally.

Also, one of the reasons he was kidnapped...

His eyes were full of fat tears spilling off the edges and rolling down his round cheeks. His bottom lip trembled in a feeble attempt to keep from making any noise.

"Koda...?" Carly mumbled slowly walking to the crying boy. In the whole years he's been here, he's never cried. not once. Not even a little. He would not show his emotions for anything, he wouldn't talk about how he felt. Keeping his emotions bottled up inside his already worn out body.

"...I-I'm scared..."

...

Hey everyone! This is a story I'm really really excited for. No joke. I'm putting this little first snip-it to see how (if anyone) likes it! Obviously boyxboy and it's super fluffy and sad ;-;

I am not done with no wings to fly btw, I've just been busy then THE WHOLE CHAPTER SIX WAS DELETED SO I GOT SUPER PISSED, but I started rewriting it. Should be pretty soon till an update.

Please comment/vote/review! Pretty please with sugar on top! Getting comments helps me become motivated!   ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️