8

The three of them walked down the halls, dressed in fire- and waterproof clothing in comfortable silence, portraits looking after them. They reached the Room of Requirement, the door forming in front of them and opening so they could enter. 

'Ah, good morning Ron, Hermione, Mister Bordeaux. I wondered when you would be joining us.' Dumbledore spoke. Four men were seeted in front of a fire, all in different armchairs. Dumbledore continued. 'I shall introduce you to these men. In the big red chair, Charles Wealesy. He shall be helping with your behaviour when in Dragon form.' Charlie waved at the three of them for a moment. 'In the high blue chair, Rolf Scamander. He knows more than anyone on both flora and fauna, and will test some plants on you.' Rolf awkwardly smiled at Dumbledore's words. 'And at last, In the small black chair, Mister Antoine Bordeaux. Your fifth cousin by blood.' Antoine stood up from his armchair and walked towards Harry. About two meters before Harry he stopped and bowed down on one knee, his left hand on his right shoulder. 

'Finaly, the prince is back. I am at your service, master.' Antoine stood up and changed his eyes into a bright red-orange colour, and filled the air with a light peach smell, which became heavier by the second. Harry responded angry to this. How dare he try me in front of my friends. Harry growled and filled the air with his own musky scent, making the family member choke and drop down to his knees once more. Then a hand was placed on Harry's arm, an instantly he calmed down. He whipped around and saw Hermione, her eyes calm. 'Stop, Harry.'

Harry turned back to Antoine, who tried to stand up.

'Exactly as should have. He is the Prince.' He gave up his attempt to stand up and sulked back on the floor. 'The peach should have brought him to the ground, but how heavy I made it, nothing happened, he just got angry, as expected. He didn't even flinch. His father said it always works that way with the fullblood royals. You smell just like your father, Harrion, like you own everything. Now, if you could please allow me to stand up, and please, relax your spikes.'

Harry took a moment to take the information in and then relaxed. Antione visibly took in a deep breath and stood up, although a little wobbly. 'Ever do that again near any of my friends, and you lose your head.' Harry said, and looked around the room. The other people in the room had watched it all in amazement, Charlie and Rolf more in excitement then in fear. 

'Well, shall we begin?' Dumbledore interupted. 

~~~ 

'Alright, close your eyes and feel your inner dragon. Now pull that towards you. Concentrate and deep breaths.' Rolf said. 'I am an animagus, so don't try to resist too much if your dragon is coming too fast. Just let it come over you. Unwrap it like a gift.' 

Harry stood in the center of the room, the others close to the walls so Harry had enough space to change. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Feel your inner dragon. He felt a small fire in his chest, which was spreading. The fire wasn't burning his insides, or painfull, rather it was warming, like he was getting covered in more and more soft blankets. It felt natural, so he pulled and the warmth spread even faster. He opened his eyes and looked at his hands, where purple and blue was spreading, veins surfacing, muscles broadening. He closed his eyes once again, and pulled hard this time. Finaly, he could feel his wings growing from his back and unfolding, followed by a strong, spiked tail. His head reformed into a snout, spikes now covering almost all of his body. 

'Wow,' a voice spoke. Harry quickly opened his eyes and saw Charlie slowly walking towards him, hands in front of him. Harry spread his wings and realised he was something like 5 meters tall now. Charlie backed off a little, and Harry noticed the air filled with amazement and a little fear, so he put his head calmly on the ground. This was a sign for Charlie to approach Harry slowly, and put a hand on his snout. 'Harry?... If you understand me, wink once.' And so, Harry winked once and puffed out a stream of hot air. 'He's concious and approachable. Harry, can I ask a favor of you?' Harry turned his head slightly at that, carefully so he wouldn't stab Charlie with his spikes. 

'Can.. Can I climb on your head..?' Charlie asked quietly. Harry laughed in his head, and a rumble came out of his mouth. He put his enormous claw next to his head, making stairs with his fingers, and Charlie carefully climbed up. Harry felt the small weight of Charlie going up his head, like an ant crawling up, and laughed to himself. He could feel Charlie almost fangirling. 

The dragon Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें