23

Restarting this part cause my tired ass noticed how DUMB I WAS FOR MAKIN YOONGI OOC!! I also read a comment saying that and I was like, "Yea, you right person I don't even know!!" So, shout out to whoever that person was and here I am restarting.

~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room... Or not my room anymore. Yoongi and I were sharing the room now. We were both in bed, him watching TV while I was typing away on my laptop writing to my cousin back in the U.S. I haven't talked to him- Yes, him. His name's Joshua or Josh for short. Anyways, I haven't talked to him in a while, so I decided to hit him up since he was online. We were texting each other as if we haven't talked to each other for years, which really wasn't the case. It was more like a few months. And, yes, we're super close. So, you can say that he's more like an older brother than a cousin.

"Who're you texting?"

I look to my side to see Yoongi right in my face. It made me smile and kiss him on the lips before speaking, "My cousin, Josh. I haven't talked to him in a few months until I saw him online a few minutes ago."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around me while placing his head on my shoulder, "Minutes? More like hours."

"Seriously?!"

Yoongi hummed a 'yes'.

"I didn't know... Sorry." I told him, kissing his temple.

Yoongi huffed before averting his eyes away from me, "Yeah, you better be." He then faced me again, kissing my cheek and giving those intense brown eyes, "Now, give me your attention."

I smiled warmly at him. Then, closed my laptop and just tackled him onto the bed. I started to pepper his face and neck with small kisses. Yoongi just softly laughed before stopping me with an actual kiss on the lips. It was a deep kiss. A kiss that I'll probably never forget.

"So..." He says breaking the kiss, "How will you make up for all those hours of not giving me your attention?"

I rose a brow at him, "How many hours was it? It didn't even feel that long."

He hums softly while looking up at the ceiling to think. After a minute or two, he looked back at me and said, "An hour or two."

I softly slapped his chest, "An hour or two isn't that long. Plus, it felt like I was texting him for only 30 minutes."

"Yea, maybe it was 30 minutes."

I rolled my eyes, "Can't believe you lied."

"Can't believe you believed me." He shot back with a smirk, "What're you gonna do about it, though?"

I furrowed my brows and pouted my lips at him as I pinched his nose. Yoongi moved his head so I wouldn't touch his face, but it was too late. I pinched his nose until he grabbed my hand to pull it away.

"Yah!" He says, "What was that for?"

"You know well what it was for, so don't," I mocked his voice, "'What was the for?' me."

"Tch..."

I pointed at him while laughing, "LEVIIIIIII!!!"

Yoongi now was the one who rolled his eyes, "Shut up with you're stupid anime crap."

"Heeeyyy, don't be an ass. You deserve that." I grinned thinly before peppering him with some more kiss which eventually leads to him smiling brightly.

We kissed once again before he gave me that gummy smile again, "You still love the Genius Min Yoongi, right?"

I nodded, "Yep. I still love the Genius Min Yoongi Jjang Jjang Man Bboongbboong."
I then giggled at what I just said while Yoongi blushed light enough for me to kind of see. After that, he places the blankets over the both of us before wrapping his arms around me again. "I love you~" He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too~" I whispered back and with that, we were talking for the rest of the night. Or at least until we fell asleep.

~End~