Morning Sunshine!!!

I woke up finding myself hugging someone. I let go of this person and rubbed my eyes then looked over at the person to see Yoongi? And he was sleeping in the same bed?!

My eyes widened and I tried to get out of bed, but ended up falling on the ground hitting my head on the drawer, "OUCH!!!"

Apparently yelling in pain woke up the sleeping Min Yoongi.

I saw his head peek at me while rubbing his eye, "What the hell? Are you ok?"

I rubbed the back of my head and looked at him while closing one eye, "Yes. I'm fine, Yoongi."

He shrugged and put the covers over him. I got onto my knees still rubbing the back of my head, "I was being sarcastic, you butt!!"

Yoongi looked back at me and sighed. He then got up and started walking out of the room, "Wait here. I'll go get an ice pack."

I nodded and sat on the bed looking out of the window. Daegu is very beautiful from up here. Like I'm in a tower or something, it's really cool.

I then felt something cold and jumped a little startled. I looked back to see Yoongi holding the ice pack against the back of my head, "Is it better now?"

I nodded and took the ice pack, still holding it against the back of my head, "Yea. Thanks, Yoongi."

He nodded and pat my back, "No problem and get well soon."

"Pfft I will in a few minutes." I chuckled a bit, "It's the afternoon, huh..."

Yoongi nodded, "Yep."

"Aiiish!!! I've been asleep since noon or the morning!!!" I shook my head and looked back at him, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I couldn't because I didn't want yo wake you up. Plus, You we're hugging me and didn't let go." He ruffled his hair a bit.

I blushed and looked away, "Well then..."

That's embarrassing!!! Geez... Why would I even do that?! I'm so weird!!

And I became kinda flustered about it. Way to go (y/n)... Way to go...

-Morning Sunshine End-