Prologue (part two)

Third P

Third P.O.V.

Somewhere in the sea, between the continent of Theós and Iwor, a ship was travelling through the storm that the guardians of the sea and the guardians of the sky were throwing at the intruders.
In the ship fully equipped, there was a mother with her baby, trying to calm down the baby by singing a lullaby, while the husband was upstairs commanding his subordinates through the magical storm.
The ship wouldn't last another day in this storm...it was too strong...too supernatural to be created by mother nature. Well it was controlled by the guardians of Theós. Navigating for hours they could finally see the land, the land of the gods. They archived to coast their ship...it was a miracle they finally got to destination. They arrived somewhere in the northeast of the land.
They archived to go through the sea, but now they have to go through the mountains, the sky guardians and earth guardian until they reach their goal.

Find a God.

For days they travelled through the mountains but they found nothing.

( the gods live in a city at the other side of the continent of Theós)

A week passed and they found nothing except death...

Some subordinate fell to their death while climbing the mountains until they found a palace.

The palace was at the peak of the mountain and on clouds and also a dangerous purple lightning could be seen

Some people died while climbing on that mountain some falling to their death other electrocuted by the purple lightning, but they still achieved their goal.

After all they were doing this for the kid.

Inside the palace everything was enormous and luxurious until they reached the throne room, where they found a being beyond their comprehension who was looking at them curiously. The being could easily have the height of 40ft.

" Fox beast? Why are you here? How did you get here?" Asked the being far bigger than them, his blue electric eyes scanning the army in front of him, not that he was worried that they could harm him, he could kill them by just lifting his finger.