*****

I met my friends at the entrance of the mall.

"What's the occassion?" Momo asks.

"Nothing, do we need occasion to hang out?" I asks.

"Yeah, coz you rarely invite us," Mina said and we all chuckle.

"Tsk, I just miss going out with you two," I said and cling on both of them as we enter the mall.

"Is this your treat?" Momo asks and smirked.

"Ok fine," I said and sigh.

We went to the department store to buy some random stuffs. I just realize that I never bought something for myself for a year. I never had new stuffs again.

Tzuyu is the one who always gives me random stuffs like plushies, skin cares, school materials and more. She thought I was throwing it away. She didn't know I kept it all. All of it are still on my room.

"Sana is it okay?" Mina suddenly ask and show me a paired of crop tops.

I nod at her.

"Which one looks better on me?"

"I think this one," I said and point on the black crop top with simple design.

"Okay, I'm gonna take this," she said and look for something again.

"Hahaha Sana-yah what about this?" Momo said and show me the combat shoes she got.

"Yah, I'm not gonna pay your stuff's!" I said they might thought I'm also gonna pay here.

"Chill, I'm the one whose gonna pay this. So what do you think?"

"Where are you gonna wear that?" I ask because she's holding a combat shoes that armies wear.

"At hangout's. Just tell me if it's alright or not,"

"It's quite pretty,"

"Do you have any plans? For your jobs?" I ask while where still looking for something.

"I already applied in a company. I'm now jusr waiting for a call," Mina said.

"Dahyun and I were gonna talk about it," Momo said that makes me confuse.

"Is that really matter to ask her?" I ask her.

"For me yes. I wanted to match my schedule with hers. I'm sure once I'm already working it will rarely make us see our bond with other." She said that makes me think.

I think I should ask Tzuyu first?

"How about you Sana?" Mina ask.

"I got an offer from Japan,"

"Japan? By whom? What company?" Momo asks continuously.

"Yeah, by Mr. Tuan, the previous CEO of Tuan's Corp."

"You accepted it?" Momo asks.