Chapter 11: Combat Class

Start from the beginning

"A-Alright then." I said before looking at Blake who was glaring at me behind her book. "S-So Blake after class today you still want to go out?" I asked as this made he stop glaring at me and looked away.

"U-Um... Yeah, I'd like that." She said nervously before turning her attention back to her book and I looked at Weiss who too was glaring.

"Okay, why are you mad at me?"

"You cheated!" She exclaimed, pointing at me angrily.

"How did I cheat? I fought fair and square, didn't I?"

"The only reason you won was because of you inappropriate flirting! If you wouldn't have done that then Pyrrha would've beaten you!" She shouted.

"Maybe, but it shouldn't be something to be bad about unless..." I smirked. "You're jealous." I smirked making her jump a bit blushing.

"J-Jealous! Why would I be Jealous!" She shouted.

"Could be that I'm giving other girls attention, you want me to give you attention?~" I asked.

"(Y/N), please stop flirting unless you want to eat your own teeth." Yang said sternly glaring at me making raise my hands up in defeat.

"Okay okay I'll stop, just save that aggressiveness for bed." I said making her less aggressive and a small blush appeared and a small smile, until I looked to her team to see them glaring at me, even Ruby was glaring at me! "I'll... shut up now before I get killed." I said nervously as we turned out attention back to the class.

The rest of the class went on without me dying or getting beat up as I watched match after match, it was entertaining to see them and getting to see everyone's fighting style. But since we only have a certain amount of time not everybody was able to get a chance, and the only ones that I know who didn't get to fight that were Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Blake, Ren, and a couple other student that I don't know and don't care about. They didn't mind that but the both Ruby and Nora were not happy to get a chance to fight.

"It's so unfair! Why did everyone get a chance to fight expect me?!" Ruby pouted as me, her team and JNPR walk out of the classroom after today's classes ended.

"It's okay Ruby, I'm sure you'll get your chance next time." I said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I hope so." She said before looking at me. "So, are you doing anything later?" She asked softly with a faint blush.

"Well me and Blake are going out to Vale later." I said as I saw her frown a bit.

"Oh." Ruby said looking down a bit.

"So Blake." I turned to her who had a small blush. "You still want to go out today?"

"Y-Yes, I just need to get ready." She said.

"Then I'll head back my dorm to get ready myself then I'll meet you at your dorm. Sounds good?"

"Y-Yeah it does." She said as I smirked and waved her and the rest goodbye before I left to my dorm.

-Blake POV-

I can't believe that this is happening to me! I'm actually going on a date with (Y/N), I may not have known him for long but there's something about him that that interests me, and him respecting Fauns is a big plus. I blushed hard thinking what we're going to do today and thought about what he said of recreating parts of my book, just thinking about it is making my nose bleed a bit.

"Um... Blake your nose is bleeding." Ruby said snapping me back to reality and wiping the blood off my nose.

"Oh, thank you." I said simply.

"So Blake... what are you and (Y/N) going to do?" Weiss asked moving closer to me giving me a cold look.

"I-I'm not sure, but I'm sure we'll figure something out." I said nervously.

"I'm sure you two will have fun." Pyrrha said with a smile but noticed that it looked a little... forced.

"Hope you two don't have too much fun." Yang said sternly as I felt the grips eye me and I began to feel the tension, as the only two guys were feeling it as well and took a couple big steps away.

"I-I'm going to head back to the dorm see you guys later." I said quickly before I walked away from them quickly.

As I was making my way back to my dorm was thinking what was up with them and why they were acting so hostile when they found out that me and (Y/N) were going out on a... date. Still weird that I managed found a date. But thinking why they were acting like this until my eyes widen a bit, 'Wait, don't tell me that they... no, that can't be it.' I thought wondering if it's true, but the way they acted it may be a possibility. I decided to think about this later and continue to walk for a few mystic I reached my dorm and entered it and dressed in my normal outfit. After getting ready I decided to open up my book and wait for (Y/N), and as I was waiting I just couldn't help but smile a little, thinking that coming to Beacon wasn't a bad idea.

"I think this place won't be as bad as I thought." I said to myself as I read my book, waiting for (Y/N).

And done with this chapter and hoped you all enjoyed it, and hope you all stay tuned for the next chapter, A Date with Blake.