Chapter 41: A Reunion Chat

-(Y/N) POV-

"I finally found you, after all this time." I heard a familiar voice I thought I'd never or even ever wanted to hear again.

I turned around to be face to face with a woman I didn't want to meet again and would fall under those crazy exes and nearly killed me, even giving me a scar on my back, Raven Branwen. Her outfit hasn't changed since I last saw her as she's wearing a black and red dress that's showing a bit of her cleavage with a beaded necklace wrapped around her neck. Though it was hard to see it as she has a black cloth wrapped around her body almost as if she has something strapped around her back but couldn't see from here on what it is. She had black shorts that were hidden underneath a short skirt and black mid-thigh high leggings that showed off her curvy and well-toned legs and black heels. She had a belt wrapped around her waist which carried her weapon's sheath which luckily she hasn't drawn out her weapon yet. She also has red armored gauntlets with black fingerless gloves underneath but what stood out the most is that she has on a mask similar to that of Grimm and two openings where you can see her bright blood-red eyes.

"Raven... never thought I'd see you again." I said cautiously and prepared myself if she decided to attack me. "How long has it been since we last spoke to each other?"

"Roughly two in a half years, two years of me trying to find you, had to get some information on where you would be but I always reach a dead end, until now." She said slowly, taking a few steps forward.

"I mean... you did try to kill me so..." I trailed off keeping a close eye on her as I heard her sigh and slightly look down before she reached up and logo her mask off her head and dropped it onto the ground.

Raven has long jet black that reached down to her waist that was tied by a red bandanna and loosely done up in a ponytail with the ends resembling curved black feathers. I know I was supposed to not like her after trying to kill me but I couldn't help but shake off how gorgeous and hot she still looks after all this time. Though one different thing was she looked tired and not in a good way that made her look a bit older, with small bags underneath her eyes but other than that she still had her looks. Seeing her again I can confirm that Raven is Yang's mother that she told me about, I didn't want to believe it but it makes sense now from what she told me about and what Raven told me when we first met. This just got complicated.

"I know that night ended badly between us but I wasn't in the right mindset at that moment and I just let fear and my anger get the best of me." She said softly, taking a step forward but stopped when I took a step back closer to the edge.

"Yet I didn't know what I did to piss you off and you didn't bother to talk to me about it and instead tried to murder me. One moment I was getting ready to call it a night then next thing I know you chased me out of your camp." I said aggressively, making her slightly flinch back and avert her eyes away.

"I'm... I'm sorry, I know I screwed up but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I acted and to apologize how things ended." She said softly which my eyes slightly widened hearing her apologize which is something she doesn't do often or at all. "And I also wanted to tell you what happened and how I acted." She said nervously as I stood there for a few moments in silence debating if I should let her talk but I simply gave in and sighed.

"Fine, I'll give you ten minutes to talk." I said as she faintly smiled but couldn't shake her nervousness.

"Well to start, I just wanted to say when we first met when you stumbled upon my camp by accident you were forced to take me and my whole tribe?" She began as I looked at her confusingly at what she's going with this.

"Yeah, I remembered I was overwhelmed and got taken prisoner for what like a week or so before I broke out of your makeshift cell. That was when you caught me and we fought for a while before things got... heated." I answered feeling my cheeks warm up remembering how we fought for a while before she pinned me onto the ground. It was there when our fight turned into a night of pure bliss and the night when I lost my virginity, curse my young teen hormonal urges.