Chapter 11: Combat Class

Start from the beginning

"Oh my Oum! I'm so sorry!" She screamed and tried to pull her javelin out of his hand but he gripped it.

"It's fine, I've had worse injuries than this." He said before he looked down at the position they were in and a smirk appeared on his face. "You know, normally I'm the one that's always on top, but I wouldn't mind being on the bottom occasionally." He said as Pyrrha looked at him confusing before realizing what he meant and the position they are in as her face turned the same shade as red as her hair.

I felt my cheeks warm up a bit at the thought, I may be innocent but I know what he meant when he said that. But now that I think about a little, he's strong, pretty funny and he does look handsome, especially when he's shirtless. I blushed harder thinking the time I saw him shirtless at the Mess Hall on the first night. I then shook my head getting him out of my head, I've only known him for a couple days and I can't be having these thoughts. I looked over my team to see their faces were a bit red but looked more furious and were glaring at him, not sure why they should be mad but I think it has to die with him flirting with Pyrrha. I felt something when he flirted with her and... I don't like it, I shrugged it off hoping it was nothing before I friend my attention back to the fight.

(Y/N) saw that she was distracted and kicked her off of him, she lost her grip of Miló and she fell to the ground as then stood back up pulling her weapon out of his hand and charged at Pyrrha. He jump on her with the blade close to her throat as she looked at him with a shock expression and saw that he had a smirk in his face.

-(Y/N) POV-

I kicked Pyrrha off me me before I stood back up and pulling her weapon out of my hand, and it fucken hurt! I thought Aura was supposed to protect my ass... or hand, but I guess it can do so much. I briefly looked up to see I'm in the yellow which looks to me my Aura level, so I guess my Aura gets weaker from the damage I can take. But getting back to the fight I charged at Pyrrha and jumped on her with her javelin close to her throat and decided to have a but fun.

"But I still prefer to be on top.~" I whispered to her seductively as her face redden again and stuttered, lost for words until she passed out from embarrassment. "Oops, I may have gone a bit to far."

"It looks to be that Pyrrha Nikos has fallen unconscious, (Y/N) (L/N) is the victor!" Glynda announced.

"Well I guess that's one way to end a fight." I muttered as Glynda turned to me.

"Can you get assist Nikos off the arena." She demanded as I picked her up bridal style and walked out of the arena. Moments later leaving the arena, Pyrrha woke up and looked at me with a faint blush and looked down to see her being carried.

"Y-You can set me down now." She said embarrassed as I chuckled and put her down.

"Alright, but weren't you comfortable in my arms?~" I asked as she blushed.

"No! I-I mean yes! I-I don't know what to say?!" She shouted.

"It's fine I'm only messing with you." I said placing a hand on her shoulder making her jump a bit. "But we should head back to class to watch the rest of fights" I said before walking back to class.

"Y-Yeah." Pyrrha said softly before following me to class.

We made it back to class and I sat down in my origami seat before having to fight, and I got to say the moment I sat down... it wasn't fun. Ruby congratulated me for the win and wanted to get a closer looked at my bow which she asked for it's name but told her I didn't have my bow a name. But before she can say anything I looked over her to see the rest of her team glaring at me, which me me shiver.

"Uh... is there a problem?" I asked nervously.

"No, nothing at all." Yang said with venom before turning away from me.

The Vigilante of Beacon (RWBY X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara