little//02

I walk to work. 9am-1pm is my shift, I got lucky. I walk past familiar places; the flower shop, and the old couples walking track. Hand in hand, smiles on faces; happiness. I want to be there someday. Someday. I see the manager waiting outside. He hands me my apron and pushes me into the counter.
"Get your work done or you're fired. Got it little boy?!"
He was terrifying, and I start to think about why I keep on working here. I turn the machine on, making that unhealthy sound old, broken-down machines do. A few customers come in that I recognise, and a few who don't. Then comes the roaring laughter. My eyes dart to the door, the bell ringing. His tall, raven-black hair stood out.
"He got piercings," I thought to myself. I couldn't breathe, my heart was beating out of my chest. When suddenly, he makes eye contact with me and starts to walk over, telling his friends he'd be there in just a second.
"Hello barista; I saw you looking at me. Could you tell me how my piercings look?" He asked, his deep voice making me more and more flustered. The butterflies began to build up in my stomach.
"n-no it l-looks good," I manage to strangle out. He smirks at me.
"Thanks little boy." He whispered in my ear, his breath still cold on my neck. I'm gay. I'm so so gay.