Its okay.

Chapter 5

-- Justin's pov --

I honestly couldn't believe that I was adopting Ashley. I was very excited to about to have her In my life. After I left Ashley's room I lent on the door and sighed. I honestly was so happy. I quickly dialled the workers at my house and told them to paint the walls white with engraving of the words, "Stay positive & happy. I love you". They told me that it would be done in 3-4 hours. I quietly walked downstairs and asked the girls where Ms.Kip was. They giggled And pointed to kitchen.

"Hey, would you like any help?" I asked her as she turned around smiling.

"Thank you justin but that's ok." She spoke with kindness.

After 10 minutes of Miss.Kip and I talking I heard "Justin?" Ashely yelled.

I thought she was hurt so I ran up the stairs. I chuckled as I saw her trying to get her suitcase closed.

"Please help me" she whined while giggling.

She got up from her suitcase as I zipped it up easily.

" Whatever"she mutters while giggling.

I looked at the frame she was holding it was picture of a woman.

"Uh, who's that ash?" I asked curiously while lifting her suitcase and bags.

"It's err, my mom." She spoke quietly.

"She's pretty" I said while taking the suitcase and bags downstairs.

Ashley smiled weekly at my comment but I could tell she was upset. I really hope she's okay. As Ashley and I walked downstairs there were some scoffs front the older girls saying 'yuck why her' and 'I deserve to be picked, not her.' 'Bitch' I was actually very angry. How could they call my daughter that?

I lent into Ashley's ear and said "it's alright ash, don't listen to them" she nodded slightly and continued slightly. We all walked to the living room so ash could say her goodbyes. I watched as ash said goodbye too a few friends that were kind enough to support her. She hugged the three girls again and walked slowly too me.

"I'm going to speak to Miss.Kip" ash said whispering.

"Okay ash, I'll stay here" I said while kissing her head.

-- Ashley's pov --

I was walking around to find Miss.Kip and saw her outside.

"Hey what's up?" I asked flatly.

"Not much ash, just thinking about how little you were when you first arrived here and how much you've grown. I can tell you will grow to love Justin very much. At one point though all the fame will be too much for you, and you need too know that so you can stay strong for all of us, and justin. His fans won't see the real you, they will sees something different that they may not like, but you have to be prepared for it. Promise me that If anything doesn't feel right you'll call me?" Miss.Kip said while wiping her tear.

"Of course I will call you and keep you updated on everything. But Miss.Kip, I'm really scared. Justin has millions and millions of fans and I don't want to be the main priority. They will think I'm stealing him for Gods sake! I want him too put his career first, he's still young and has so much left to go, I don't want to stop that." I cried.

Miss.Kip pulled me I'm for a tight hug but let go quickly.

"Ash, turn around honey."

--Justin's pov --

I came out looking for ash because she'd been gone for a while and saw her speaking to Miss.Kip about how she shouldn't be my first priority. Ashley turned around and ran to me I walked too her slowly and held my arms out as she jumped into my arms.

"Ash, baby girl. Shhh, it's okay. You will always be my first priority, always." I said as she cried into my shoulder.

"But I don't want to! You need to put your career first." She hiccuped.

"No, ash. I want you to feel that way because you're my everything, from this day on you will be. You'll be my main priority because, your my daughter. I'll put everything in my heart and soul to protect you. I want to be there for you. Sure, my career is important and at times if will be overwhelming but you and I will do it together." I said while kissing her head.

"Thankyou so much, for everything." She replied. I smiled.

After she said goodbye to everyone followed by a lot of tears we finally made it to the door.

"You ready?" I asked while smiling.

"Of course." She smiled.

"We will come visit, ash." I smiled weekly as she nodded.

-- Ashley's pov --

I smiled weekly at Justin's comment but was honestly really sad. I could tell justin was upset that I was sad so he tried cheering me up by picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Justin!" I screeched as he spun me around. He just laughed.

"Put me down, poo bum!" I giggled.

"What did you call me?" He asked playing along.

"Poo bum!" I laughed.

Justin looked both ways before crossing the street he ran a bit further until we reached a matt black range rover. I kicked my legs hoping he'd put me down but he didn't.