....AND SO IT BEGINS!

Ok, so we are finally ready to start the awards. From now, we accept NO more entries. 

Judges, are you with us? Please, leave an inline comment next to your username if you're ready to start judging.

@Jazzy1983

@advaitharaghu

@CookieChan786

@ScarettBlackDaisy

@MajorFavor

@Eliza_Cortana

@ScarlettRoisin

@Dark_Writes

@iducko

@shadow_of_delusion

@Pinkainfinity

@XoWinterScorpioxo

@NotSpecified

@Heart_Of_Dandelions

Well, ready or not peeps, we're going to post a chapter after this one and here's how the judging process is going to work. READ TROUGH IT ALL! 

We start off by combining some genres ( the admins have taken care of that.) Then, we assign books within those genres to the judges. Each judge may get 5 or more books to judge. Of those 5 or so books, they have to pick 3 they liked the best. When judging, keep in mind the plot, the grammar, character development, the overall presentation of the book. 

Once you've done, contact WonderlandBc account or one of the admins ( CHBlackk, FallenAngel128, HermoineTheRavenClaw) and let us know your top 3. Those will be announced. 

Once we received the first round's top 3. We will assign more books for the judges to judge for round two. These won't be the same books, but new ones. The reason we have to do it this way is that it would be too much workload if we just gave a whole genre to 1 or 2 judges. So we're dividing the workload into more rounds. 

The ultimate winners of this awards will be picked by the admins. There will be 1 winner in each genre ( keep in mind we had to combine some genres. Combined genres will have 1 winner and not separate ones. Even if, for instance, it's Horror/Paranormal combined.) 

And then, there will be 3 winners that don't depend on the genre. Just the ultimate 3 that wins wonderland awards 2018. 

Judges have 3 weeks from the day the rounds are posted to give us their top 3.  We will give you a deadline within the chapters we post. 

Any questions? Please, do not hesitate to ask.