Fight time!

Chapter 10 ~ Fight time!

Ananbeth Chase

After seeing Tartarus in Tartarus all those years ago, I thought nothing would scare me more.

But Tartarus advancing on Camp Half-Blood with a huge army of monsters after him? Yeah, that scared me more.

I saw a few faces I wished to never see again. Kronos, for example. Tartarus must've somehow sped us his reforming process.

I assumed he had also awoken Gaea and she was now fighting Camp Jupiter.

I looked at Zoë who nodded. Reinforcements were needed at Camp Jupiter.

Don't get me wrong, the Leigon is crazy strong, but it took the two camps + the gods to defeat her last time.

"Cover for me." I whispered to Piper. She nodded a held her dagger.

I would not want to be a monster in her way.

The monsters were maybe 300 feet away when there was a loud howl and silver arrows went through the air.

About 30 to 40 teenage girls in silver clothes appeared out of the woods.

"Hey Camp Half-Blood!" Thalia Grace yelled, "Need some help?"

I smiled and headed out of sight. I had a quick call to make.

***

"Oh Iris goddess of the Rainbow, show me Chaos, wherever he is this time."

The rainbow shimmered until it showed Chaos sitting at his desk.

"Hey Chaos! Battle worse than we thought! Send Beta Division to Camp Jupiter! I'll call the Amazons and ask them to help too! Thanks!"

I sliced through the message before he had time to speak. Then, I leapt into battle.

Lee Fletcher

"YO BETA DIVISION YOU'RE NEEDED! I'M SENDING YOU TO CAMP JUPITER BECAUSE THEY NEED HELP! HAVE FUN!"

I looked up from my video game, "Hear that? Let's go!"

"One sec.'' Emma grinned, "Yeah! I win! Let's go save Earth and win a war!"

Well, she's enthusiastic.

That was my last thought before I dissolved into black mist and reappeared in the middle of a battle.

Yay.

I ate a few Snickers recently. I now understand Luke's obsession.

But Hershey's are better!

~ Blackie