my daddy.

I woke up to fussing and banging on my door. I sat up and sent to the door. My mom and Robert was standing at the door looking crazy.

"What?" I said nonchalantly.

"I told you to wash dishes last night!" my mom yelled.

"No you didn't. There are no dishes in the sink. You just want something to yell at me for. I'm not in the mood. Just go away. Haven't you ruined my life enough?" I sod before slamming and locking my door in both their faces.

I sat down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I'm really sick and tired if this bullshit. I wish my dad was here. I don't exactly know him, but he probably is a way better person then Robert.

I drifted off to sleep and had another one of those dreams about Rodrigo. He was doing that thing he does with his tongue. Hehehe. He made me such a freak oh my goodness.

I heard another knock at the door. I got up and walked over to see this tall white man who looked sorta like me. I frowned up. Is he from my dad's side of the family?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your father." he said with a smile.

"This can't be real. Somebody pinch me." I spoke aloud accidentally.

He pinched me hard. I winced in pain. He heavy handed just like me. He look like me. Yup this dad right here.

"Ouch! Meanie!" we both laughed.

"You'll be fine. I came here when I found where your mother lived. She cheated on me with Robert so I had left her. She told me and the baby was his. She was so happy to see me for some reason." he said.

"Because Robert is an asshole. He turned her against me and they both do nothing but yell at me and call me names. I think Robert might be a pedophile. He stares at me lately and comments on my breasts." I said. That made dad lose it. He ran down stairs. I wasn't far behind.

"You are fucking sick Robert! Commenting on my daughter's breasts! What the hell is wrong with you!?" he yelled.

"The fuck is you talking about? I would never do something like that!" Robert lying.

"That's what they all say!" dad yelled.

"Calm down McAllen. He didn't do it I'm sure. He would never." my dumb ass mother protected him.

"If he can make you talk shit to your own daughter, and he can talk shit to you and your daughter, and he can lie and cheat, what the fuck makes you think he wouldn't do some shit like that?" I could tell my dad was getting to her.

"McAllen please just go." my mom said as she looked down at her hands.

Oh hell naw. I'm not staying here to face the fire of these two. I ran up stairs and packed some things and locked my door before I left my room. I ran down stairs and outside to see my dad getting in his car.

"Dad wait! I wanna go!" I said as I opened the back door and tossed my stuff in and hopped in the back seat.

"Okay." he said before driving off.

Is this happening? My dad saving me? I never thought anyone could save me from them. I sat in the back happily and listened to his country music playing through his speakers. Joy was what I was feeling.

We parked at his house and he helped me with my bags. We walked in and it was really nice. My eyes got huge as I looked around.

"Oh wow. This is huge!" it was bigger than Rodrigo house.

"When you own a fashion school, you tend to be able to get big houses." he said. "You get your sense of fashion from me." he said.

"I knew it had to be my dad because I know you thought she was fine, but sometimes, momma can't dress." I said. My dad laughed