she hates me

A/N

Ummm so.... Yea I actually write this stuff a couple days before updating just so I can take the time to edit just a tad before people read it. I didn't do that on the other book, so that's why there are so many mistakes. Anyway, here is your chapter. Edited and all.

BREATHING YOU IN WHEN I WANT YOU OUT

FINDING OUR TRUTH IN A HOPE OF DOUBT

LYING INSIDE OUR QUIET DRAMA

WEARING YOUR HEART LIKE A STOLEN DREAM OPENING SKIES WITH YOUR BROKEN KEYS

NO ONE CAN BLIND US ANY LONGER

I was listening to Zedd's Spectrum ft Matthew Koma. My bed seemed comforting. I knew if I took my ear phones off, what I would hear would make me most uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter though. I'm gonna be fine. I am so angry with Rodrigo. I can't believe he would break my heart like this. Ugh! Men get on my nerves. I should just stay single.

It's been two weeks since that shit happened. As of now, I'm not over that shit. I am showing his ass I ain't over it too.

I don't care about Evelyn. She hates me and I hate her ass too.

Courtney POV[ Charmed Mom]-

I am so sad. My life sucks. Robert is my everything. The problem is, he treats me like I'm nothing.

I'm starting to see no that h did make me dislike my baby girl. Nothing I can do about it now. I'm four and a half months pregnant. I'm going to try and be a better mother to this baby.

I know Celeste isn't coming back to visit. She didn't really like me or Robert. He never really even talked to her. Her and I weren't close. Robert ruined that. He ruined a lot of things.

I just can't leave him. I love him. I don't want to be alone. He is all I have and all I need. He gives me life.

I know Charmed and I will never be the same. She hates me.

Evelyn POV

I can't stand Charmed. I want her to suffer. She is the reason my Hercules is dead. I know Rodrigo killed him.

My plan will come together for his ass too. I want his head! Until then, I'll enjoy the expensive gifts, the good dick, and making Charmed miserable. I should beat Sonia ass too for kicking me.

Right now I'm talking to my mom. She doesn't say anything to me. She doesn't approve of my personality. She hates me.

Rodrigo POV

Charmed is not feeling me at all. I understand. The way I did her, I deserved it. She gave me a chance and trusted me and I did the exact opposite.

She ignores me in the halls. She won't even look at me. Sonia either. Sonia actually beat sense into me. I see what I have done and I o miss Charmed. I'm really starting to get tired of Evelyn's bitchy ways.

Just yesterday she called me a wetback. The fuck!? I almost beat her ass. I decided not to and just went home.

She be in Instagram posing with other niggas and bashing me. Talking about love no thotties. Who the fuck says thot anymore? Like for real. She gets on my nerves.

I still got feelings for her, but I do miss Charmed. I know she ain't taking me back. She hates me.

Sean POV

I'm in love. With someone forbidden. I love her so much to the point that I hate to move away and leave her. I have to though.

I don't want to leave. I have to go though. I want to make this count. I have to.

I don't have my parent's approval on Charmed. I told my mom and she tried to beat my ass. She won't even talk to me anymore. She calls me pedophile. She hates me. I don't care. I only care about Charmed.

Charmed POV

WE'LL RUN WHERE LIGHTS WON'T CHASE US

HIDE WHERE LOVE CAN SAVE US I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO X2

Sonia POV

I can't believe mom made us have to move because of Sean having a little puppy dog crush on Charmed. He only four years older than her. What's the big deal?

That's why we moving. I don't want to leave Charmed here by herself. I have to. I wish I didn't have to go.

Mom got mad when she found Charmed and Sean hugged up in the basement. He was shirtless and she was fully dressed. He was kissing on her. Well that's what mom says. She over exaggerations a lot so I never know what to believe.

She got mad at me because I had him around her and she says I'm the reason for this and I shouldn't have introduced them. She grounded me and kicked Sean out.

I can't stand her old ass. She gets on my nerves. I'm pretty sure she hates me.

I'm sorry it's short. Just wanted y'all to hear from everyone's POV.

will update soon. I need time. I'm working on multiple books at once. I need time. So comment and vote.

thanks for reading. see y'all next chapter