Ash felt his temper rise, imagined the steam blowing from his ears and before he knew it they were stripping, or Martez was and Ash was quietly mumbling to himself about his own lack of self-control.

"Should I turn around and give you some privacy?" Martez teasingly offered, and Ash looked up ready to defend himself only to choke on his word.

The alpha stood before him in nothing but his boxers, both hands on the band of his briefs ready to yank it down. Despite how hard he fought against it, Ash's eyes scan the art presented before him, perfectly formed arms hard chest with just the right amount of body hair to look appealing. Dark thick curl creating a path down his ripped abs to his happy trail. Like an arrow pointed to a prize.

Martez cleared his throat, his brow rising when Ash regains control and met his gaze. The silent question hung in the air between them, but instead of embarrassing himself further. The omega straightens his stance and pulled his shirt over his head. Kicked off his shoes, socks included and stripped off his pants. Standing just as dressed or nude as Martez. The other kept his eyes locked with Ash's. His smirked more defined as the omega raised a brown daring him to sized him up. He may not be as masculine looking as an Alpha but he knew he looked good if not better.

As if on cue they both pulled their drawer down and then stood up. Challenge shining in both their locked orbs in yet another random pissing contest.

They stared each other down for a moment then Martez allowed his gaze to drop, checking Ash out as the omega had down before. But before his attention could venture lower, Ash shifted. A large dark grey wolf stood in his place. It's large head reaching just under Martez hips. 

He had a full view of the heavy hanging appendage.  Ash let out a whine, had he not been in wolf form his cheeks would have been red.

The alpha laughed, allowing his animal spirit to take over and shifting into a large black wolf. The massive beast stood tall with his coat as wild and tossed as his human half kept his hair. Next to Ash's own wolf, it looked savage and dangerous. So when it nuzzles the side of the omega's neck and nipped at the spot behind its ear in a way that sent pleasurable chills down his spine was surprising. Ash allowed himself to enjoy the attention, not one to restrict his wolf half of anything it desired even if it's attention of an alpha, especially if felt this good.

He felt himself rubbing against the other, only mildly surprised when he licked the underside of the alpha's jaw. He was ready to do it repeat the action when Martez's wolf pulled away. He could tell that it was the human half that took control from the stiffness of his movement and the way his temple muscle twitch signaling some inner disagreement. 

Ash sat down, ears back, flat on his head as he waited patiently for their discussion to be over. It didn't take long until Martez, his wolf half, looked at Ash before and took the lead. Ash followed.

---*

Martez walked towards his pack's campsite with a large doe over his naked shoulders, shirt tied around the band of his old jeans and a grin on his face. Ash followed with a frown and his hand wrapped around the hind legs of a few hares.

"I tracked it down" He fumed, which only manage to make the grin on Martez's face widen.

"But you couldn't kill it" He reminded the little omega.

"I weakened it for you" Ash declared to which the alpha threw his head back and laugh. The former bowed his head and allowed his face to be overtaken by his blush.

It was horrible! 

Though tracking was simple enough, as well as sneaking up on the beast. It was when came to attacking it, did Ash fall short.

The first time he launched, he aimed for the leg and earned himself a kick to the chest for his troubles. The second time, after having laughed two lung full Martez helped him track down another prey and gave him some tips which as followed. 

But targeting the jugular was easier said than done! There was much more to it then simply biting down, as Martez had put it, because despite his sharp, strong K-9s Ash failed to sink his teeth more than a couple inches deep in its flesh, and of course the attacked animal wouldn't stay still and let himself be killed, instead it bucked and bucked until poor little Ash was sent flying right next to a certain laughing wolf.

"I got the rabbits didn't I?" He snapped at the laughing alpha.

"Yes, yes you did" The later confirmed with a smile. "I've never seen someone be so good at the tracking and launching only to  fail when it came to making the kill."

"This was the first time I went hunting" Ash defended.

"Didn't your parents take you as a child?" Martez question glancing at his strange friend from over his kill.

"I don't have any parents"Ash calmly responded, almost bumping into the other who'd paused in his steps.

"I'm sorry" He apologized.

"For what?" Ash questioned. "It's fine, can't miss what you've never had right?" He shrugged rounding the large alpha and continuing on their path.

"Do you know what happened to them?" The alpha pushed, falling into pace beside the omega.

"I never asked, I had a lot of things in life and the role of mom and dad were filled by others" A picture of Helen and Bruce popped into his head " more or less..." He added allowing himself to smile before shaking the image away. " What about yours?" He turned to the larger man.

"My father died a few years ago, a combination of hard work and too much life. My mother lives up north. They weren't mates but lovers and now she had a whole other family to take care of, I visit them every other year."

"Isn't that complicated, being a child outside of a mating ritual?" Curiosity flooded through Ash, he'd heard about children outside of a mated pair but they were usually spoken of as some kind of diseases.

"My father gave me all the attention I needed, and the pack is a family so I had 20 something other mothers and fathers to look after me." The Alpha smiled down at him and Ash, returned it.

---*

"It's nice to meet you Ash, I was wondering when we'll get to put a face to the name" Prada, a tracker with blond hair tied tight in a large high bun said biting into a hefty chunk of deer meat.

"Yes, now I'll know who to look for when our leader isn't in his office doing his work like he usually is" Franky added joining the group and fixing a set of cold blue eyes toward the man sitting at the omegas right. Martez pointedly looked away.

"Calm down Frankie" Prada-who had explained that her parents had expensive taste when Ash raised a brow at her name-hissed at the tall brunette. " While he's out riding his ass, ours get a break " She whispered not to quietly, Ash almost choked on his food, coughing and hitting at his chest in fear of dying.

"We....we're not like that" He clarified waving his index between himself and the alpha who sat quietly beside him.

"Sure" The tall, 5'9 she-wolf rolled her eyes before adding. "There are only two things Martez is interested in and that's work and sex. You ain't fooling nobody" Prada winked at him and Ash could do nothing as she switched her conversation towards someone else. Meanwhile, the omega spared a glare towards his stacker now apparently lover before jabbing him in the ribs. Martez winced in pain but that sickening smirk still remained on his face as he leaned in towards the omega, whispering something in his ear that sent the latter's cheeks a flame. The alpha was stuck again.

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!!