Tomorrow?

"Do i text him?" I was pacing around the room like a maniac while Cristina was freaking out on the bed.
"Wait at least a few more hours" she was trying to stay calm
It had been three hours since we got home, and 4 hours since the bathroom incident with devan. I really wanted to text him but didn't want to come off like a crazy clingy fan.
"Its been 4 hours already though"
"Yes but let's just wait, maybe until tomorow, around the same time we bumped into him?"
"That seems a little to long, I can't wait that long" I stoped pacing and was now sitting at my vanity that the boys bought me when I moved in.
"Yeah your right, how about after dinner?" She looked bright eyed.
"Yeah that fine" I nodded my head in agreement. "What if he does this to all the fans he bumps into, what if he doesn't even see my message and this is all a waste of time!" I started to panic again
"We are over thinking this" she waved her hands in the air "Lets just text him after dinner and see what happens." She called down really quick.
"Yeah your right, your right, right"
I went and sat on my bed and looked at the clock. 4:03
We normally eat at a random time so who knows when dinner will be. Smh.
***
I was laying on my floor. I looked at the clock, 4:57. I feel a like it's been hours.
"Y/n!!" Daniel screamed from downstairs.
Gosh he startled the heck out of me.
"What!!"
"We are leaving for chipotle in ten!!"
"Ok!!" Yes yes yes dinner is finally here!
I ran to my bathroom and threw my hair in a messy bun really fast and them threw on some socks as I was running down the hall. As I was halfway down the stairs my socks and the hardwood decided to conspire against me. I fell down half a flight and landed on my butt right in front of the boys, who were standing at the door.
"Oh my gosh you just fell on your a-" jack started laughing
"Don't finish that" I held my finger up to stop him.
"Right sorry" he put his hands in his pocket and smiled at the ground.
I got up and walked out the door like nothing happened.
I sat next to Cristina in the back seat and just stared at my phone.
I couldn't wait to text devan. I hope he texts back
***
We all sat around talking and laughing, all could think about was getting to text my YouTube crush.
"Anyone wanna go play fortnite?" Jack asked as we threw away our trash.
"Oh, yeah" Jonah replied
"I'm gonna text him now" I whispered to Cristina
"Ok" she smiled really big
I entered his number and open a new chat.

Devan

Me:
Hey devan, it's y/n the girl you ran into at the mall. I hope it's not a bad time.

Then I waited.
Then he read it.

"OH MY FRICKING GOSH " I screamed, cause Jonah to swerve bit.
"What!" Corbyn asked looking worried
"

DEVAN KEY READ MY MESSAGE!" I screamed in his face
"JUST CAUSE HE READ IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!" right as he said that my phone dinged.

Devan

Me:
Hey devan, it's y/n the girl you ran into at the mall. I hope it's not a bad time.

Devan:
Nope now isnt a bad time.
Devan:
Tbh i was honestly waiting for you text.

I screamed.
"What now!?" Zach asked
"HE SAID HE WAS WAITING FOR MY TEXT!"
"WHO IS THIS GUY ANYWAY!" Corbyn asked, mimicking me
Cristina gasped
"How dare you, I have talked about him many times" she glared at him. "We are fighting "

"Noooo, babe I'm sorry" he smiled so big
"

Maybe" she laughed
"CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FACT THAT MY YOUTUBE CRUSH HAS BEEN WAITING FOR MY TEXT SINCE THE MALL" I could see I hint of hurt in Zach's face when I said crush.
We pulled up to the house and me and Cristina went to my room so we could text devan.