Jack Of Course

It's been three days, I couldn't really call Corbyn and the boys cause they were busy getting settled and everything. I really wanted to talk to them. I hated going to school, my friends didn't understand, neither did the teachers. The music teacher just asked how they were doing and then disregarded me as usual, they really only wanted talented people so they can win things like awards and trophies.
***
I was sitting on the couch watching tv.
So.bored.
Normally Corbyn or the boys would entertain me. But not today
Or the day before, and not for the next couple months until Corbyn comes home for Christmas. Gosh I'm misrable, my life is so lame.
My phone started to ring.
Oh yay, finally something not boring!
I looked at the face time request and see jacks face fill my screen. Huh? I thought Corbyn would be the first to call or something. I answered it of course, I mean I like jack. Always have.
"HEY JACK IT SO NICE TO SEE YOU!!"
"HEY Y/N WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!!" He giggled. Oh gosh I missed his laugh
"SORRY I JUST REALLY MISS YOU AND WAS LIKE WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU TO CALL"
"OH, MAKES SENSE. can we talk seriously for a second"
"Oh no, is Corbyn ok?" He was scaring me, he only got serious when somthing was wrong "what's wrong"
"Nothing's wrong with Corbyn" he shook his head and let out a small laugh "I just need to ask you something"
"Oh, ok. Shoot" I propped myself up and crossed my legs so I was sitting like a normal person.
"So, um y/n. Um ha, I'm am not really good at this." He ran his hand through his hair while staring at his pillow.
"Jack?" I was kinda confused. My heart started to race and I could feel my face start to get hot for no reason.
"I really like you y/n. I guess I always have the more I think about it.. I just always had a feeling you looked at me like a brother" he looked up at me and I saw something in his eyes that I really only saw in corbyns. Love.
"I did jack, you were a brother to me" I wanted to explain everything going on in my head but he cut me off.
"Oh, ok, so this was a wast of your time then, sorry to both-" he went to hang up.
"No, jack, your were a brother to me, but for past few weeks I have seen you in a way that's not, and I really don't think you are anymore"
"Really?!" He smiled so big it made my heart melt.
"Yeah of course, if we weren't over the phone I would hug you right now, but you know" he laughed.
"Yeah stupid phone"
I giggled, he really was cute and funny and sweet, and just perfect. Even thousands of miles away.
"So I guess I can ask now?"
"Ask what?"
"Y/n I know that we are far apart but. Uh, will you be my girlfriend?"
I couldn't contain my smile
"Jack, of course"
"Oh thank goodness!"
This boy new how to cheer me up.
"But jack?"
"Yeah?"
"What about Corbyn, he got really mad when the whole Zach thing happend"
"I already talked to him. I told him I liked you. A lot. And he told me to go for it, that he trusted me"
I sighed as he said that. So that's why Corbyn got so mad, he didn't trust Zach.
"But he also said that if I hurt you that he will kill and make it look like an accident." He giggled but he also looked scared.
"Dont worry, he won't hurt you, cause you won't hurt me, right?"
"Never in my wildest dreams."
I just smiled and looked down at the couch.
"Hey y/n, we are working on a new song right now. Guess who it's about.?"
"Um..." I put my finger up to my chin and made a face to make it look like I was thinking hard.
"Arianna Grande!" I put my finger in the air as I said it.
"Ha, nope. Try again" he laughed pretty hard.
"Hmm, Selena Gomez!!" I was just joking around at this point.
"No." He was laughing so hard now " it's y-you y/n"
"Really!!" They wrote a song about me, that make everything ten times better.
"Yeah, we all really miss you. Most of all me and Corbyn."
"I miss you to jack."
"Hey I was thinking."
"Oh, yeah, is that safe?"
"Hey, yah It is." I laughed, so did he. " as I was saying before you rudely interrupted! I was thinking that when we come home for Christmas you and Corbyn could come stay with me. " he blush pretty hard when he said that.
"That sounds nice jack, I will have to talk to Corbyn about it and then talk to you."
"Oh, cool. I got to go but I will call you later?"
"Sounds nice, bye jack"
"Y/n"
"Jack"
"I love you" I held my breath, he did mean it like that.
"I love you to" I grinned so big as he hung up.
This is gonna be so great. But yet Zach wouldn't leave my mind.