No Running In The Halls

[Principal x Child Reader]

27 May 2021 edit: Please for the love of god, this is innocent. The reader is a child who has a silly crush on an adult. I don't have any nasty intentions.

"C'mon Playtime catch me if you can!"

You are running in the halls, playing catch with Playtime.

"I'm going to catch you (Y/N)~~!"

"No you're not---OOF!"

You closed your eyes as bumped into someone and fall on your butt.

"Oww..."

Opening your eyes, you gasp as you saw the person you bumped into.

It's the Principal.

"No running in the halls, (Y/N)."

He said as he crouched down to help you. He helped you up and grab your hand, heading to the detention room.

"But Mister Principal I don't wanna--!"

"You break the rules, (Y/N). Not once, but multiple times."

You groaned as you hear the same thing, everyday.

"Wait-- HOW ABOUT PLAYTIME?"

"She is excepted from the rule."

"WHY??"

"You know how energized she is everyday right? She can't walk unless she is running."

"Oh yeah. Right."

The Principal sighed as he opens the door to the detention room. Walking in, he ask you to stand in front of him.

"Now (Y/N), do you know why I made the rule 'No running in the halls'?"

"...Yes."

"Why?"

"Because it's dangerous."

"Correct. Now tell me why is it dangerous?"

"Because it might bring harm to other people."

"Exactly. Now why did you do it, even though you know you should not do it?"

"Because....I'm.."

"I'm?"

You keep staring down to the floor. Thinking about the answer.

"Because I'm what (Y/N)?"

"I'm...Naughty."

You're pouting since it's true. You can hear the Principal chuckling which makes you pout a little more.

"Good girl. But actually, it doesn't only bring harm to other people. It could bring harm to you too. Just like earlier."

He smiled as he bend down to your level, getting a clearer view of you pouty face.

"And I don't want that to happen to you, understand?"

He ruffles your hair. For some reason, you suddenly feel warm inside your chest. And it makes you happy. Your cheerful smile replaces the pouty one.

You look up to see the Principal's smiling face. Your can feel the warm inside your chest grows a bit.

"Yes, Mister Principal."

"Good girl. Oh hey, your detention ended. You can go now."

"Thank you Mister Principal."

Just when you're about to go out, you have something in your mind.

"Oh--And one more!"

You ran back to him.

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Can you bend down a little? I have something to tell you."

"What is it--"

He paused as you kiss him on the cheek.

"I think I like you, Mister Principal!"

As soon as you whispered him that, you quickly run out of the room, gigling all the way out.
The Principal was left confused. But then starts to catch up with what you said.
He chuckled as he touch his cheek, blushing and smiling at the same time.

(Y/N) kissing Princi.
Art by me. x3