Broken Bond Ch.15/ Pg.4

(Camping grounds)

Officer Howlette paces around “where the hell is Elias, this was supposed to be a quick in and out job.” He then gets a report from a scout “sir, no sign or call from Elias at all.” Hank quickly gets up “officer Howlette, we need to get a search team out there quickly, who knows what happened to Elias!”

“ you’re right, let’s get a rescue team ready.” He points at hank “get the swat team, get a boat and head to the docks of that location. Can you do that without hurting yourself hank?” hank nods “of course I can sir.”

Officer Howlette nods then calls rose “officer rose, you go with hank, get your radio, and get on the boat with him, and the SWAT team.”

Rose nods, and puts on her vest, then heads toward hank, and the swat team. “Once, you find Elias extract him as soon as possible, we don’t know his condition, but once you do get him to radio me asap!”

Hank and rose nod their heads “got it boss.” Officer Howlette nods “be careful, there still might be gang members somewhere at the location. So be aware of every inch of that location. Good luck everyone.”

Hank then gets a shotgun, and  wraps the strap around his shoulder and waist “alright everyone, get on the boat we’re headed to the location, now.” They all get on the boat, and start it up.

After the boat starts they head to the location Elias went to. “officer, rose make sure you keep watch, because these gang members mean business.”

“I know officer Grover, me and officer Howlette seen what they’ve done, it’s not pretty.” He nods “nothing, is pretty when there is gang warfare happening.” A swat member speaks “so, you’re a rookie cop officer rose?” rose nods “yeah, just joined the force a few days ago, didn’t think I would be in on this case.”

He chuckles “hey, you joined a dangerous career, here in L.A we deal with gang warfare quite a lot, so, don’t be surprised.” Rose nods “yeah, but this has been the most gritty, and dark type of gang warfare I’ve seen.”

“welcome to Los Angeles, officer rose  the city of angels, and hell on earth.” The swat member stops talking then hears shooting in the distance. “sounds, like that could be our guy and the hostages.” Hank nods “also the wolves of the damned, this is going to get loud.” The swat team members get their guns ready “once, an enemy fires at us we light them up, if it’s any wolf of the damned, kill it on sight.”

(the warehouse)

Liz, takes cover behind a wall like Elias  and fires a handgun at the enemies who are firing at her, Elias, and a couple of hostages that they helped release from the locked rooms “Elias, how’s your foot?” Elias looks at Liz “it hurts, but I can handle the pain.” He fires the mp5 then hears a few enemies scream as they are taken out.

Liz, sees Tina, and Tommy are hiding, as the two hostages are helping out with clearing the enemies, missing plenty of shots since they haven’t fired a gun as much. “Two, more in cover in front of us!”  Elias takes them out, then reloads His mp5  “enemies down, lets move!” Elias walks with a limp as he feels his foot still stinging from the wound Rylee left him.

The couple quickly helps him “we got you sir, don’t worry.” Elias, looks at them “thank, you very much.” Liz comes from behind them with Tina, and tommy following her “mommy, we’re scared .” Liz replies to them “mommy's scared too, we’re almost out of here don’t worry.”

Elias hears some more members “hurry get in cover, more on the way!” the couple places Elias behind cover next to a  wall, and they get behind cover in rooms, Liz tells Tina, and tommy to stay put then she takes cover behind another wall and takes a deep breath “just like Dan taught me.” The couple then calls out “we’ve, got 6 enemies 3 pairs of 2 enemies behind each cover.!” Elias then blind fires at the enemies, making them all quickly duck in cover.

Liz peeks out from the cover, and quickly takes 4 shots taking out one enemy who screams, and falls to the floor. “ I got one!” Elias then checks his equipment, and gets his flash grenade “cover your eyes! “ he takes off the pin, and lunges the grenade next to the enemies.

“it’s a flash!” The flash explodes blinding a few of the enemies some of them coming out of cover as they are blinded by the flash “two enemies out of cover, fire now!” The couple fires, and take out the two enemies “they’re down, 3 more to go!” Elias sees the other enemies, and begins to fire at them, along with Liz, and the couple joining In on the attack.

A enemy falls out of cover as his shoulder gets hit then is executed by a headshot from Liz, another enemy peeks out of  cover and fires almost hitting the couple,  Liz growls as she begins to reload her gun. “I’m, reloading Elias!” Elias sees his wall, get blasted, and gets away from the hole. He then returns fire, and hits a enemy in the throat making the enemy cover his wound then fall a two story drop. “one more to go!”