honey bun

AN: I know I've been dead for quite  a bit of time, but I'm back and I'm going to finish this book. :3

Chloe's POV

Although it had been a year and a half since graduation, Chloe, Nath, Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino have decided to move off campus and rent their own apartment together. As agreement to the girls doing the laundry and cleaning, they split the bills between the guys. It was a pretty logical agreement, the guys all worked, so the girls can spend their days straightening up the house for their future husbands and also have girl time.

At the very moment while the guys are at their respective jobs, the girls are sitting at the kitchen table bored off their asses. "Well, this sucks." Chloe stated bluntly, not taking her eyes off her coffee cup. Marinette and Alya just nodded their heads in unison, trying to think of a cute activity for the girls to kill time with. Like a bullet from a gun, Marinette shot out of her seat and ran to the kitchen cabinets and started pulling out a bunch of miscellaneous cooking utensils and food items. "What are you up to girl?" Alya inquired at her best friend, who simply waved her hand for the girls to join her by the counters and stove. "girls, our men have been busting their asses working to pay the bills. So lets make them something to snack on when they get home, okay?"

Both girls grinned and made their way around the counter to grab some of the cookware. thanks to Marinette and Alya, Chloe could be a little chef if she wanted. Though she's going to business school to become a lawyer or attorney, she still dabbles in baking and five star cooking.  With all that said, the girls got to work. What are they making? you'll have to wait and see.

(Later)

"Alya? Dudettes?" Nino calls from the front door with Adrien and Nathaniel tailing right behind him. "Where are the girls?" Nath states from behind both the laughing guys as they entered the living room. Upon seeing what the two were laughing at, Nathaniel burst with a light airy laugh that caused the blonde girl hiding in the kitchen to just melt. What they guys saw where a honey bee made of honey buns, a cat made of croissants, a fox made of sugar cookies. "Okay girls come out of the kitchen, what is this?" Adrien asked quirking his eyebrow in curiosity as the girls feigned ignorance. "Why, chatton, i haven't the slightest clue to what you are speaking." Marinette beamed as she took Adrien's hand ad kissed his cheek. Alya sat on the floor next to the platter of cookies for nino and took one, beckoning him over for a taste. Chloe on the other hand, shy's away and ushers Nathaniel to her. With a warm smile he hugs her, kissing the top of the blonde girls head. "welcome home tomato head."  a chuckle rose in his throat as he pulled away to look at his girlfriend. "So, what is all this about?" The red head asks. in unison the girls got side by side and shouted, "We love you boys!" Also in unison the boys blushed such a great shade of red, that it was hard to tell where Nathaniel stood in the trio of men. The boys dispersed and embraced their significant others, leaving kisses all over their faces. 

Nathaniel sits Chloe and himself down on the floor and he picks up a fluffy honey bun that was surprisingly still warm, in other words they were just made. "I so want to marry you." he stated before taking a bite. He never usually let his feelings show but in that moment happiness rushed through him like a wave hitting a Hawaiian shore. His grin reached from ear to ear with a blush following close after, slowly he leaned towards a furiously blushing Chloe and plants his lips gently on hers. "Just know, I mean what I say." he whispers to her. Alya and Marinette proceed to squeal at their best friend of a few years. Chloe places her forehead on Nathaniel's and whispers "Its easier to just ignore them." He simply chuckles and nods his head before handing the honey blonde a honey bun. "And to be honest, this is now my most favorite baked good." 

Chloe looks confused for a second, "weren't they always your favorite?" she inquires with a quirked eyebrow. "Not just honey buns, honey buns made by my honeybee." He states with a light blush, that is rivaled by Chloe's new blush. she just sits there for a few seconds just motionless. "Nice going Nath, you broke your girlfriend." Alya sneers playfully as Marinette tosses a pillow from the couch and hits Chloe in the face. 

Now a pillow fight is started between girls, who drag their guys in as shields, and a story coming to an end...Now, I wouldn't say end, cause that means Chloe's story doesn't continue from here, but I would be wrong indeed. this is simply the end of the beginning, there is more to Chloe's life to come. More time in her life to actually see what she can become.