anonymous

Unknown: hello.

Queen-Chloe: who are you?

Unknown: isn't it obvious? I want to be your friend, your majesty.😉

To say she was intrigued was an understatement. But she was also a little sceptical about talking to some unknown person. But she was in a depressed state and wanted someone who could take her mind off her hurt.

Queen-Chloe: I'm listening. But don't call me your majesty, I know that's just a way to suck up to me.

Unknown: maybe, or maybe it's cause I think your pretty.

Queen-Chloe: ok who are you?

Unknown: you'll find out later. That doesn't matter right now. What does matter is what's been weighing down on your mind.

Queen-Chloe: why should I talk about it?

Unknown: because the more you keep it bottled up in the back of your mind, the more it hurts in your heart. Your sad chlo. Talk to me.

Queen-Chloe: what's there to talk about? I'm just tired of being alone. All I have is my Butler and Sabrina. And they only stay cause I force them to.

Unknown: I'll willingly be your friend. 😊

Queen-Chloe: what should I call you? So that the message ID isn't "unknown".

Unknown: hmm good question. How bout, proud peacock?

Queen-Chloe: random and strange but I guess it'll do till I find out who you are.

Proud-peacock: how soon do you think that'll be? 😏

Queen-Chloe: soon.

Proud-peacock: aww confident aren't we?

Queen-Chloe: naturally.

Chloe laughed. Not just a chuckle, but a giddy happy laugh filled with lightness. She felt better, and hoped to hear more from this proud peacock. Who knows, she just might learn the true meaning of caring.