discovered

AN: is this the chapter that you have been waiting for?! Is this the moment I've been reading up to?! We shall see. I want to thank all the people who have commented as support for this book. And I also want to give a special thank you to my sister who gives me the most enthusiastic feedback by giving me hugs and demanding a new part lol. I love you sissy. @Klance_love

(Four months since first message)

It's been two weeks since queenbee has come out to save Paris. She loves the freedom and how welcoming everyone has been towards her. Her and chat bicker playfully like they did when they were little, and ladybug just laughs as her boyfriend and best friend argue over which one of them ladybug loves more. It sure was funny, but also quite endearing. "Alright you two rascals, break up your little kitten tiff." Both chat and bee quieted down and punched each other's shoulders. Chat starting it. "I love you both equally. I don't play favoritism." She ruffles chats hair and Pat's queenbee on the back. "I think it's okay if we end patrol here, you all get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow kitty. You know where to find us if anything comes up." He nods and kisses ladybugs cheek before bounding across the rooftops. Ladybug and bee started their walk back to the bakery while talking. "Geez, I never would have guessed that, that dork was my best friend all this time. He acts exactly how he did before our moms disappeared." Ladybug stopped in her tracks. "You mean, you both lost your mom's?" Been shook her head. "My mom abandoned me and daddy. Unlike Adrien, I hate my mother. She didn't care about us. Adrien was never like me because his mom didn't leave him, she just disappeared somehow. And one day she will come back. Thats what keeps him smiling. Proud-peacock is who keeps me smiling, and I am going to find out who he is." Ladybug nodded as she jumped over and onto her balcony, queenbee trailing right behind her. Right when they entered the room Marinette engulfed Chloe into a bone crushing hug while lightly sobbing. "I'm so sorry! I-...if we knew, we would've understood that you were in pain. I don't know what it's like to be without my parents, but I promise you won't ever be alone anymore." Chloe embraced the frail girl who was crying on Chloe's behalf. There was a silence that fell on the girls. Chloe's phone vibrated and Marinette sat up, realizing how long they had sat there like a big sister comforting her baby sister who lost her blanket. "Um, you should answer that. It could be your lover boy." Marinette grinned and got up, going downstairs to get something to eat.

Proud-peacock: hey I saw you on the news today. Your a super hero now?

'WAIT HOW'D HE KNOW THAT?!?!' Chloe thought frantically.

Queenbee: how'd you know it was me?

Proud-peacock: your superhero persona has the same name that you go by when we text each other.😆

She giggled at the emoji but cursed at herself for being so clumsy. At least he's the only one who knows. And he would have found out sooner or later.

Queenbee: Okay, you caught me. But you have to promise not to tell anyone.

Proud-peacock: I promise my queen. No a word to a single soul. 😘

She blushed at the kiss emoji but smiled at him.

Queenbee: okay, can I ask you my question of the day?

Proud-peacock: you just did.

Queenbee: what's that's not fair!!!!😥

Proud-peacock: lol don't worry my queen, I was kidding, of course you can, ask me anything except for my name. 😊

Queenbee: is your hair a natural red that hangs down into your eyes?

Proud-peacock: ... hitting two birds with one stone using a run-on sentence. Clever bee😋.