Spooning (part 1-fluff, kinda heated)

--it gets v heated but there's no actual smut

Eddie's POV

It's about 4 PM on Sunday when I head over to Stan's house to hang out with the whole losers club. When I get there I'm greeted by a very excited Richie, who actually arrived somewhere before me for once.

"Hello, my most beautiful Eddie" he says as he hugs me. This was usually something he would only do when we were hanging out alone. But I'm not complaining.
"Hi, rich." I say as I giggle a little bit.

"YOU GUYS ARE CUTE AND IT MAKES ME WANNA THROW UP" Bev yells from the other side of the room.
"Yeah guys, get a room. Not here though, not in my house please." Stan says as he walks over to bill and puts his arm around him.

"Oh Stanny, we're bound to do it here one day. I mean we already have in a few of your guys' houses. Not gonna say who's though." Richie says with a smirk on his face.

"Beep beep, Rich." I say giving him a smile but lightly hitting his arm.

Everybody else makes a gagging noise but lets it go, knowing it was just one of Richie's regular bullshit jokes.

And honestly, it kind of was just a bullshit joke. Richie and I have never had sex before. We've been dating for about two months, and trust me, there's a lot of sexual tension, but we just never really get to the whole, sex part of it. We've made out plenty of times and it's gotten pretty damn heated, but no actual sex ever happens. I feel like it definitely will soon, though.
(Cough cough, part 2 coming soon to a theater near u)

After everyone eats, we all bicker about what movie we'll watch and who will have to sit on the floor instead of the couch. We finally decide on watching The Goonies and everyone finds their spot on either the couch or the floor.

The couch in Stan's living room is pretty big, so most of the losers get to sit on either the couch or the big recliner next to it. Bev and Ben are seated on the left of the couch, Mike on the recliner, and Bill and Stan were gonna sit on the floor, but Stan decided that since it was his house, he and Bill should get the rest of the couch. Which leaves me and Richie on the floor.

"No complaints about us making out though, you're the ones who put us in front of all you guys"

"Beep beep, Richie" Stan and Bev say in unison.

Despite Richie's comment, we don't end up making out. Sure we kiss, and we're very close, but no actual making out happens. By the time the movie is a third of the way over, most everybody is asleep, as it's 12:30. The only ones awake are me and Richie, but even Richie is getting tired. So, I decide to have a little bit of fun and see how "awake" I can get Rich.

"Babe" I say to him quietly.
"Yes, Eds?" He says, his eyes still closed, too tired to open them.
"Will you spoon me please?" I say innocently.
He opens his eyes and looks straight at me, a smirk crawls across his gorgeous lips.
"Absolutely, my love. Turn around."

I turn so my back is facing him, both of us on our sides. He pulls me closer to him, causing my ass to be flush against his crotch. I wiggle just the tiniest bit, teasing him even though he gave me exactly what I wanted.

For a bit, I just relax and enjoy being in Richie's arms. But after I start to get sleepy, I decide to wiggle against Richie just a little more. At first, he doesn't do much about me moving against his dick, even though he's definitely getting hard. After a minute he just softly squeezes my arm, silently telling me to stop. But I don't. I just get more aggressive with it, rubbing against him with more force until I can feel his dick prominently pressing against me.

He involuntarily snaps his hips forward a little bit.
"God, you kill me, Eds"
He moves his hand from my arm to my abdomen, and he starts kissing the side of my neck, sucking until he leaves a few acceptable bruises. As I move against him a bit more, he grabs my hip tightly and whispers to me, "Fuck baby, maybe I actually am gonna fuck you in this house."

At that, I let out a soft, quiet moan, only loud enough for Rich to hear.
He turns me around to face him and we start to make out. He turns onto his back and pulls me on top of him, my legs on either side of him as we kiss and grind against each other. He grabs my ass and squeezes it furiously as he bucks his hips up again, causing a groan to escape my mouth.

We hear somebody shuffle a little in their seat, and realize we need to be quieter.
"Sorry baby boy, but you're gonna have to hold in those delicious moans of yours." He whispers and then nibbles my ear.

"Maybe we should just 'get a room' like Stan suggested." I say, trying my hardest to be quiet.
"Your brain is almost as great at your sweet ass, babe. I like the way you think." He says before giving me one last kiss and sits up, motioning for me to get off of him.
I get on my feet, waiting for Richie to do the same so we can go find a better spot.

After he stands up, he grabs my hips and pulls me into another deep kiss as we shuffle to the hallway.

As we get near the end of the living room, we hear somebody stand up and walk into the kitchen. We both go completely still, besides Richie's hips that is, trying to not make noise. He buries his face in the crook of my neck as we hear the steps walk back into the living room and as I look to see who it is, the light turns on. Richie stops grinding his hips, and acts as if we were just sharing a loving hug. He looks to see who it was that just interrupted our little powwow and almost
frowns when he sees Stan.

"Stan the man," he says, distancing us a bit, but not enough to expose our very aching boners. "What brings you to such a fine living room on a night like this?"

"I'm just gonna go to bed, I was about to wake everybody up so the could go upstairs to sleep in an actual bed. I think I just prevented something my parents' bed wouldn't have wanted, though."

I giggle and bury my head in Richie's chest, hoping the Crimson on my cheeks isn't showing. The rest of the losers start to wake up, and they all disperse to different parts of the house to sleep, while me and Richie stand quite uncomfortably in the living room, waiting for the room to be empty again.

Once it's just me and Richie, he distances us a little bit and looks at our hips, or our boners, rather.
"Well, Eds, seems that this will have to wait a bit more, yet again." He says before giving me a soft kiss.
"Are you suuure?" I say with disappointment in my tone.
"I'm afraid so, my love" he says. "I don't want Mr. "Not in my house" walking in on us as I fuck you senseless."

His comment makes my cock twitch and I say "please, rich, save the dirty talk for a time that we can do something about my painful hard-on."
He giggles slightly and apologizes.

After we both separately "sort ourselves out," we make it back to our air mattress on the living room floor, provided by Stan right after the interruption.

We lay there and cuddle each other, Richie kissing sweet kisses on my face and me placing kisses on his beautiful shoulders. We decide not to spoon again tonight, out of fear that we might get hard again.
After a bit more cuddles and sweet whispers, he falls asleep while holding me, and I fall asleep in his lanky but protective arms shortly after, a smile on my lips as I replay tonight's wonderful events in my head.

___________________________
Here we are again.
Thanks for reading this and if you have any suggestions please let me know on how I can make u guys happy with my writing!
Also, it's 1 in the morning and im tired so I won't be writing part two tonight.
There will be a part two though!! A smut, if I might add.
V excited for that, but it might take me a bit, so be patient
-Enty