"I'm bored, Eds" (S)

Based on picture above ^^
- Warnings: Smut, swearing
- !CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 IN THIS!
- Eddie trying to study, Richie is horny, tries to distract Eddie, you see where it'll go
-UNORIGINAL AF, I KNOW
-Hopefully better than my last one
______
Eddie's POV-
I try to focus on my geometry homework as hard as possible, but I keep getting stuck, which leads to me getting distracted by weird pictures in my math book that have nothing to do with my homework. Also, the fact that Richie keeps trying to get my attention sure isn't helping me with my situation either.

"Baaaby" Richie says as he comes up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders.
I sigh and lean backwards in my chair, so that I'm against his chest looking straight up at him, and say "Yes, Richie?"
"Can you hurry with that? I'm bored, Eds"
"I'm trying, Tozier. Just be patient with me and then we can watch a movie or something." I say and lean back up to look at my math paper.
Richie leans down and puts his head right next to my neck, and places a warm kiss on it before whispering "I was thinking we could do something else."

I shutter at the warm breath against my neck and tilt my head to the left, giving him better access to my neck as he gives my neck more wet kisses.
"Are you sure you're just 'bored,' babe?"
Richie lightly chuckles and puts his hands down further on my arms but moves his head upwards to softly bite my ear. "I miiight be a little horny."

"Yeah, a little." I say sarcastically before my breath hitches when he goes back to my neck and starts to suck on my sweet spot.
"Fuck, Rich."

I know he thinks he's getting what he wanted now, because he starts to turn my chair around to face him. But I can not let him win, oh no, absolutely not. Especially after so soon. So I tangle my fingers in his hair for only a second and give him a quick peck on the lips before saying "when I finish my homework."
I need to finish this damn geometry assignment.

Richie pouts and sighs while looking straight at me with irresistible puppy dog eyes and says "Fine."
I feel kind of bad, but I still want to finish this homework.

Only five minutes later, Richie comes up behind me again. "Eds. I'm incredibly hard and I don't want to jack off when you have a perfectly good ass that I could fuck instead." He says, stern but loving.

I admit, I get butterflies when he comments about my ass, but I keep my eyes glued to my paper.

"Eds. Spaghetti man. "
Here he goes, with all the names, trying to get my attention again.
"Hey, Eds. Edward. Baby boy"
Until that point, I stay solid as a rock, but as soon as he says "baby boy" I can't help myself and I turn around to face him, looking upset as hell.

Richie gives me a concerned face and says "hey, Eds its fine if you don't want to, I'm sorry."
Right as he finishes his sentence I stand up and launch at him, giving him a passionate kiss.

"Why can't *kiss* you *kiss* be more *kiss* patient? *kiss*" I say while running my fingers through his curly hair.
"I just can't help getting a boner when I see your cute face when you get focused. And the way you curve your back when you move to write is sexy as hell." He says while grabbing my hips tightly, pulling me as closely as possible towards him.

Richie starts to put his hands underneath my tshirt, lightly rubbing the sensitive skin on my sides and chest. I let out a small moan into his mouth and he smirks before kissing me harder.