Fear

How could you not fear death. Not knowing what awaits is why fear exists. Not knowing what tomorrow will be like can cause someone to not want to get up in the morning. Fear is what holds us all back from taking that step forward but why is fear so strong and how can we overcome it.

A man so faithful in God was able to overcome that fear. Dying of cancer is one of the worst and slowest ways to die only adding to the problem itself but this man was able to see past it. How could someone never be afraid of death. So many questions pass through our minds when we hear the word. Where will we go?

       You don't have to worry about any of those questions as long as you know God is here. He knows what will happen. He will turn all pain and sacrifice from one to save another. A death of one can move and touch so many. A woman in her middle age years died of a rare disease that inspired many to advance medical care so it could never happen again. We learn from others and it's the sacrifice that motivates us. It is from the most destructive events where we find ourselves and feel most secure.

      It is the 57,939 names listed along that wall in Washington DC that brought us together but it took bravery and strength but most importantly the hand of God.

      I'm not trying to say fear is bad or that you can't have any fear but know your not alone and there is always someone looking out for you and will provide and protect all your needs. Just have faith.

Sorry this chapter is shorter but I would love to know your thoughts on this chapter