Chapter 3

"Signless we need a place to rest...You look tired..." I say looking about. "I do not need no rest", he panted. "You've lost to much blood. We cant take any more risks" I tryed to convince trying to help him up. We NEED help. If we dont he could die. I spot a cave not to face from where we are standing. Great! He could rest there! "Come signless i see a place where you can rest" i tell him and lead him to the cave. The cave was nice but it felt like we werent alone. "What are mew doing in my cave...HIGHBLOOD!" i hear hissed. I gently helped signless sit before speaking. "I am sorry to intrude. I did not believe no one has lived here" i say softly. "OK Now leave! mew're kind is not welcomed here!" they hissed. "Please do not force us to leave! My morail is wounded badly losing lots of blood. If you do not help he could die. Please..." i begged. "Come out and help i will not harm you" i finished. The troll slowly appear and i let out a smile. She made not eye contact with me and just glared at signless with worry. She ran over to him untying the cloth you put showing his terrible wound. "What has happened to mew?!"

"We were attacked by a guard by surprise" i answered for him. She nod understanding with a small growl. "sadly i do not have all the supplies to heal this wound" She meowed to me. "I need mew to get me-ow some supplies i dont have if mew want him to live" she tells me. I nod quickly. "What must i get!?" i said in a bit of a demanding tone. The girl told me the list of things to get as i nod running off to get them. Please be save my dear morail signless. I stopped feeling a bit lost. This forest was huge. Where the fuck could i go?! I was beginning to start hearing things too! I ran off again searching. I didnt really look at where i was really going. I felt myself hit something making me fall back. "Oh my gog. I'm tho thorry mth. i did not thee you coming!" I hear and felt something or should I say some one help me up. "I'm sorry too i should of payed more attention to where i was going! But i must go! im in a bit of a rush!" i tell the person.  Man he was a tall motherfucker. He wore yellow and black and blue and red pretty eyes. "Whatth the ruth may i athk" oh my gog his lisp is adorable! I mean! What am i doing my morail is dying and Im dazing off! No! I can not accept this! "Im getting some supplies so this troll who lives in a cave can help my morail!" I say beginning to walk off. He followed. "You mean Dithciple? I can help if you like!" I stopped turning to him. I let out a small smile. "Help would be nice! Now come on!" i quickly walked off with him following. "whatth your name?"

"(f/n) and you?"

"Pthiioniic"

"Nice to meet you now COME ON!" I demanded grabing his arm making him go faster. It wasnt long till we found the stuff. Him and I went running back to disciple. She took the stuff as soon as she saw us. She thank us walking over to signless who was passed out from the bloodloss. I sat the opossite side Disciple was and watched her help him. I could see Psiioniic looking out the cave at the corner of my eye.When Disciple finished she told me he would be out for a bit. I nodded giving signless one soft pet on the head down to his cheek before getting up. When i did. I walked over to Psiioniic. "Will he be ok?" He asked me still looking out the cave. I nodded a yes

"Good"