Chapter 8

I slowly opened my eyes stretching. i siting up slowly quietly yawning to myself. Did i just fall a sleep? I dont remember doing that at all. I looked aside seeing Zarola and Psiioniic asleep as well. Again... Another time im the first to wake up...not counting Zarola. Nothing new here. i sat up looking at my surroundings for a second. Almost for a brief second forgeting where i was. The cave, what a idiot am i? I forced myself up tiredly to my feet doing another last yawn and stretch. Looking over at the two once more still being the heavy sleeper they are. A small smile formed on the tip of my lips as I slowly remembered something. Mother! I quietly walked off to the spot Psiioniic and I had last left her to then Immediately notice she wasn't there. My mind completely went to a panic! I wanted to wake them up to tell them she was gone but... They were sleeping so peacefully. I couldn't do that! Taking a deep breath I walked over to the entrance off the cave. Easy part first! Let's start with light. Glaring out I didn't see anything obviously. Which is something I didn't want. Going deeper in the cave would cause the search to be difficult. I sighed to myself about to back walk in. Looking out would just take just as long as in the game. Although I froze at a sudden familiar hum from a distance. My eyes widen as I ran off to it soon to find Dolorosa standing there in front of me. I felt as if tears were gonna form in my eyes but I held them in going over to tackle hug her. She stumbled back a bit but kept her balance. I didn't want to let go of her but I did. "I'm so happy to have you here again." I swayed a bit. "Same here. You know I'm always glad to have you around! Did you and signless come back with followers from your journey?" I nod just grabbing her hand dragging towards the cave. "Oh yes we have! We've made so much progress! I will show you one! But sadly signless did not arrive due to home getting injured." I notice her pause as when I then soon glared at her to see a worried glare. Before she could say anything I knew what she was going to ask. "Don't worry! Signless is fine!" I told her with a small smile. "He's back at our friends cave. We were suppose to get you and bring you back. Signless really wants to see you!" Her look was more relieved smiling back slightly as well. "I would love to see him too." We began to get moving again to them see a worried yellowblood storm at me. "Where were you?! I worried something happened to you! Unlike Zarola who didn't theem to care!" While Psiioniic lectured me about running off with out telling him I looked at the meow beast who looked unamused. I could tell this meowbeast knew I was okay from start which interested me a lot. I'm glad I found her while I could. "Hello!? Are you even lithening?? Really?!" I gave the same look Zarola gave him and he rolled his eyes. I sighed looking over to Dolorosa. So much for first impressions huh? I notice her giggles which made me pout a bit. "Anyway this is Psiioniic. Dolorosa, Psiioniic. Psiioniic, Dolorosa." Psiioniic gave a half awkward wave at first. Looking on how his reaction is I don't think he noticed Dolorosa when he yelled at me. At that moment I wanted to laugh a bit as well but I have to keep calm. I watched Dolorosa greet him as I then went Zarola greeting her to them as well. Of course Zarola didnt speak as well but she let out a soft purr. I clapped my hands together happy in a second. "Now that we know each other lets go back to Signless and Disciple!" I felt an arm go around me neck to see Psiioniic while I looked. I felt as if I was going to bush but I held it in and hid it with a frown. He did a mischievous smirk and began to speak. "You're in a ruthh already? We jutht thtarted getting to know each other!" I stuck my tongue out a small bit moving away. "We weren't suppose to leave Signless and Disciple alone for so long! We have to get back alright?" I knew the three wouldn't hesitate when I began walking out. They followed me behind and I picked up Zarola when she was close enough to be picked up. She slept on my arms and eavesdropped on Dolorosa and Psiioniic making sure he wasn't going to make anything to embarrassing about me. That thing i needed is to have him tease me. No matter though. I would hit him with my clubs if he tried~ well that may sounded a tiny bit harsh but... Yeah. I could never hurt him... That hard. ONLY if he deserves it because sometimes it's necessary. "You are thinking about hurting him arin't you?" I heard a teasing whisper from My mother. I let out a little 'pffft' sound from my mouth. "Don't be silly why would I do that?" Dolorosa sighed. "Last time when you were younger and had that look you hit Signless in the back of his head with your fist. I still remember him crying over time from it." I was silent as she spoke not looking at her. I remember when that happen. "But I also remember when you saw him cry you went into tears as well feeling terrible for making him cry. Hehehe... You where young still learning. Although I have to say you are doing that look"
"I won't hit him. You don't need to worry" I lied. I still can't make any promises. Even my anger gets the best of me. I notice psiioniic's head appear between us. "Why are you two whithpering? We are all friendth her" I rolled my eyes holding in that little giggle that was trying to come out. "It's something from the past between us. You wouldn't understand it? Here just hold Zarola for a bit okay." Without him getting a small chance to protest I handed him the small sleeping little meowbeast. "How long ith this going to be? How long have we even walked!?" He whined slightly. "Our walk was originally about 2 days long when we went to get Dolorosa so... Yeah it's pretty long" I let out a sigh. "If we walk just for a little longer we'll be able to take break." A small low groan came form Psiioniic as I rolled my eyes once more again. "Don't be lazy it should take long if you don't think about it!"
"Thatth not gonna work!"
"It will if you stop complaining. It's simple. Like you're talking to me right now. Doing so will distract you silly." Looking away from him I glanced over at Dolorosa who just watched all this in amusement. Dolorosa No. I know what you're thinking in that mind of yours. I can see it in your face. I frowned at her as she put her hands up in defeat. I think she got the idea. Good.