Final Massacre · 19

Começar do início

After maybe five minutes we felt the van jolt and the vehicle stopped immediately. I finally gained enough strength to sit up and lean against Harry's back.

"Let's go ladies." The deep husky voice says that I recognize from the guys earlier. He grabs my right arm and leg to pull me out with their harsh force. He sits me in another mans arms and I feel him carry me somewhere.

"Hey! Don't grab my ass you pervert!" Emily yells like the privileged tomlinson she is. I can only imagine how hard it'll be for them to get Harry. He's lean but not light.

I hear a metal door open and I smell the stench of bleach and wax burning. Plus a hint of iron. After he props the door open I'm guessing he brings me in and sits me on the ground.

When he does, he unties my hands from my feet and ties it to a pole. After maybe five minutes I felt my bag being ripped off my head. I brought my head up to look over and see Harry next to me following with Emily.

"What the hell?" I ask looking around. Its dirt and sand with empty stables. Horses stables.

"Just my luck." Emily says and Harry starts to laugh loudly.

"They sat her in shit." He laughed and I turned to look at him. His cheek was swelling and turning an ugly purple color. Yet he was still laughing and smiling abour stupid things such as horse shit.

"Well." I say and look around. No one is here but us. I frown feeling a bit hopeless at this point because we are probably miles away from a phone and no police protection.

After maybe ten minutes of hearing Harry and Emily argue about switching places even though if he wanted to it wouldn't be possible. We hear a door open and two three individuals walk in carrying a body.

"Oh I love the smell. Is that lavender with a hint of dead body?" The voice of liza says. When the figures come into view we see the two body guards, Louis and them holding a tied up liza.

They throw her on the ground in front of us making dirt kick up in our face. She lands with a squeal and groans at the harsh impact.

"Louis! What the hell is going on!" Emily yells yanking on her ties. She tries so hard and almost breaks free when Louis rolls his eyes.

"Give it a rest." He groans and then combs a hand through his hair before clapping his hands together with a fake smile.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm not good at this whole killing spree thing yet." He says and grabs a wooden chair.

"This dude said yet." Liza says and Louis sits in the chair right in front of us. He then leans forward letting his elbows rest on his knees before he opens his mouth again.

"Questions, comments or concerns?" Louis asks and as if on cue we all start talking at the same time partially yelling at him. It all began to get too much him when he starts to yell.

"Okay shut up!" He yells over us we all quiet down hoping not to be killed tonight.

"Ill start with you, Liza." He says and before she can speak I spoke up.

"Why are we here, Louis? Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snap looking at him with anger in my eyes. Louis was my friend but he was also a killing machine.

"There's a question I can answer." He sits back and sighs. "Well when I figured out you guys knew I had to make a decision. I have to kill you all. It's a hard one though. You guys are my favorite people." He says.

"Louis you can't hide anymore and run away from the law. If you kill us you'll have 9 charges of murder and 4 counts of kidnap." I try to concince him. He rolls his eyes.