Prologue.

| FlashBack|

a woman with (h/c) yelled in pain as she gaved birth to her first child. the room was filled with nurses and a doctor who walked in and out of the room. The husband waited in patiently outside the door pacing back and ford waiting for his child to be born.

"just one more push! I see the head just give me a big push." One of the nurses informed the soon to be mother. As the tired woman began to yelled in aggeny a few seconds later a cried could be heard. The nurse that brought the little boy into the world was a bit shocked as the baby's father walked inside.

the nurse scarying the mother and father as she hold the new born in her hands could tell that something was wrong.

"what's wrong with our son?" the father asked in a harsh tone sending the nurse to gulp.

"I'm afraid that..... your new born son was born quirkless." she said looking at the eyes of the tiring mother then at the angry eyes of the father.

"THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! BOTH HER AND I HAVE QUIRKS!!!" The father yelled as he activated his flame quirk. Making the flames around him rise more each second.

"s-sir please calm dow-

"Don't tell me to calm down! How can I be calmed if you just informed us he's born quirkless!" he turned to face his girlfriend with angry eyes. "this is all your fault! he's probably not even mine!" the nurse stood quiet as she cut the ambelicore sepserating mother and child as the newborn continued to cry due to the yelling that was going on inside the room.

"e-enji I promise he's y-your s-so-" the (h/l) woman was cutt off by Enji once again.

"i'm out of here there's no point in staying with you do what ever you want with the brat." Enji made his way to the door but stopped in his tracks before glancing back at the tiring woman who layed in bed with tears in her eyes. "I won't ever recognized him nor do I want to hear from you again." he said as he managed to walk out of the room slamming the door hard. From that moment on the newborns life would change in a way not only did he get abandoned by his father but, would also be abandoned by his own mother once she stepped out the door.

Since the new mother didn't name her newborn the hospital gaved her days to think of one and to come back to give the hospital his birthday certificate. The day (Mother's Name) walked out of the hospital was a sad and cloudy day it looked like anyday now the rain would start to fall down. As she walked down the street the baby would make noises to try and get his mother's attention but unfortunately she gaved no damn about him. Suddenly as the woman continued to walk she had an idea.

"Maybe if I abandoned him then I could go back to enji and explain to him." She murmured to herself in anxiety at the thought of been reunited with her first love. As she holds her son in her arms she passed by an alley and speed walked to the end of the alley and kneel down to the ground as she slowly layed the baby down on the ground but stopped when she heard someone coming towards her.

"hey! What are you doing there!?" the person yelled as (m/n) used her quirk and disappear out of sight. The mysterious person walked closer to see a newborn wrapped in clean blue blankets. The baby that was there began to cry reaching his little arms towards the person.

The person sigh shaking his head in disappointment at how society works now a days. He picked up the baby into his arms and tried calming him down. The man inspected the baby and noticed he didn't have a name nor last name either.

"poor thing looks like they didn't give you a name. It's okay I'll give you one from now on your name will be.... let's see I got it! I'll name you (M/n) Bakugou." The young man smiled at the newborn. For the first time of living in this world the baby now known as (M/n) smiled at his new dad. "I'll be your new dad starting today. And you'll have a loving mother as well."