Surprise, Shock and Awe

Start from the beginning

Kol had died due to a curse place on him by Finn, and my Davina was devastated as she had fallen in love with the Mikealson, had I thought the girl nothing about that family. I was dying to see her, but I didn't want to get her involved.

Freya was trying to gain the trust of her siblings but wasn't getting anywhere with Klaus. I told it would be hard, but she was determined to help them slay Dalilah once and for all.

"Family dinner didn't go so well I assume" I said to Freya a few days later over breakfast.

Last night she had dinner with Elijah and Niklaus and by her mood I assumed it didn't go so well.

"Niklaus snapped my neck" she huffed.

"Yeah he does that sometimes" I shrugged chewing on my French toast.

"I told him everything about Dahlia and my life with her, I told him about my child, yet he still doesn't trust me" she whispered.

"I know it's tough but think about it from Klaus point of view. Usually when a family member comes back into the picture they usually want to kill at least one member of the family, but in saying that please be careful because Klaus can be very dangerous when he feels like he's under threat" I warned her.

"I'm not a threat" she snapped tiredly.

"I know that, but Klaus doesn't and to be honest it's going to take some miracle to get him to trust you" I sighed reaching across the dinning room table taking her had in mine and squeezing it tightly.

"Maybe if I had someone they trusted on my side..." Freya replied trailing off.

"Freya" I warned.

"You've been in hiding for weeks, don't you think it's time that everyone knew you were alive, isn't it time Elijah knew you were alive?" she questioned.

Then before I could give a witty or deny that I didn't want to see Elijah, Freya's phone rang.

"Klaus" she smiled as she answered her phone.

I rolled my eyes and took my coffee to the other room not wanting to hear her suck up to Klaus of all people, I mean she was so much better than that.

I switched on my flat screen and channel surfed before landing on some reality show about some rich family who wined constantly about how life wasn't fair, they all looked alike with their big butt's and big lip's, they properly got a family discount if they all went to the same plastic surgeon. Thank god I wouldn't have to worry about getting old.

Currently one of the oldest girls was crying about dropping an earring in the ocean, it was car crash television, but it had become my guilty pleasure as of late.

"I need to go" Freya spoke sweeping into the room, I paused the TV as I wanted to see if the reality star found her earring.

"What's up" I wondered.

"Rebekah's new body has gone a bit haywire" she explained.

"I never asked what witch did Kol put her in?".

"Eva Sinclair, I think" she replied making me choke on my coffee.

"You know her?"

"I know of her, she's the worst kind of witch she kidnapped kid's for there power few years back until she was caught and locked away. They should have put her down in my opinion, its funny how they called me the monster" I scoffed.

I remembered Eva's reign of terror how the Treme witches and the other covens tried to blame me when the kidnappings started, she remembered how smug she was when it was revealed that it had been one of their own.