Time gone by

Please read the last chapter of Siren called Mrs Mikaelson for some reason it didn't publish at first it's the ending to Siren.

The Siren the legend the myth, was gone.

Dead at the hands of Celeste Dubois or so everyone had thought.

Elijah, Rebekah, Marcel, Haley and even Klaus had mourned her in their own ways.

Celeste even when her death was imminent refused to breathe a word on what she had done to the great Giselle Claire like she promised she took that secret to the grave.

Elijah Mikealson was left heart-broken, inconsolable with grief.

His enchantress, the love of his life, his wife was dead, he couldn't even bury her beside her son where she had always been wished to be put to rest, Celeste had buried her in an unmarked grave just as Giselle had done to her centuries ago.

When Davina Claire once again came to life, she was devastated to find that her only family was gone. Giselle had guided her through her darkest times and she didn't even get to say goodbye.

"The great siren is paying for her sins" Celeste whispered as Elijah took her life for what she had done to his wife, Celeste was still unwilling to give up the location of his dead loves body, Davina had even tried a location spell but nothing worked.

Unfortunately, nobody had time to mourn, as New Orleans moved on without the siren.

Rebekah and Marcels sins of the past were revealed, Rebekah fleeing soon after while Marcel was banished to the other side of the river. The wolves of the bayou were freed from there curse and Haley took her place as queen.

Marcel tried and one again failed to take down the Mikaelsons while Hope Mikealson was born, and the Guerra wolves took over the quarter only to be slaughtered weeks later.

Hope Mikealson was saved from the clutches of the witches and taken away by Rebekah to keep her safe from the enemy's lurking in New Orleans, everyone but Elijah Haley and Klaus believing she's dead. Esther, Finn, Kol and were re-born causing a threat to a hidden Hope and the Mikaelsons themselves.

While Davina resurrects Mikael to kill Klaus blaming him and Elijah somewhat for Giselle's death and soon falls for the charms of Kol.

Yes, life went on in the soap-opera that was New Orleans.

Over the month's the Siren became a whisper, the witches rejoiced in her downfall while two people although living in a mess they called life were heartbroken without her presence.

Davina and Elijah wouldn't let themselves forget Giselle ever.

But Little did the residents of New Orleans know Giselle Claire was closer than everyone thought.

In Dowager Fauline cottage or the witch asylum as it was dubbed back in 1914, was home to many witches who had broken their coven's laws, witches who had gone mad or who were crazy with power.

In the tip-top to the house was a room locked to the residence of the house, a barrier and protection spell placed upon the room allowing nobody to enter, in said room there were two glass coffins.

One held a beautiful blonde who had been asleep for a century while the other held an even more alluring raven-haired woman who had been locked in a sleep re-living her most horrible memories over and over.

Yes, Celeste was right the great Siren was paying for her sin's but she wasn't dead she was lost in her worst nightmares, but not for much longer.

***

The beautiful blonde now awake from her sleep and free from her coffin uses her magic to open the front doors of the Fauline Mansion, and walks onto the front porch and down the stairs, Rebekah in her borrowed body follows behind her eager to get out of the asylum Kol had trapped her in.

"You're her, the all-powerful girl in the coffin... That's how you did magic... But why didn't you just tell me? And who was in the other casket beside you?" Rebekah questions, frustrated that she didn't get a look inside the other glass coffin.

"I'd only just woken from a century of sleep. I wanted to know you, see what you were really like, and you didn't disappoint me. There's a spark in your, Rebekah. You're wilful, also kind. You're not half as bad as our brothers" the blonde replies, avoiding her long-lost sisters last question.

"What did you say?"

"You're right, you know. We met once before... Christmas party in 1914. I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family. Rebekah, you know who I am" the girl smiles facing her sister.

"You're the girl in my nightmare. It really is you... Freya" Rebekah whispers, with tears in her eyes realising that the girl who freed her was her sister the one from her dreams.

Freya turns and heads to the gate, gesturing to Rebekah to follow her. Rebekah does what she's instructed, and watches as Freya grips the bars of the front gate and casts a spell.

"Destruccive glas enfala. Destruccive glas enfala".

The doll's head that bound the spell spins around on its post and begins to melt, breaking the boundary.

"I slept 100 years, and now finally, I'm free. Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon, and I expect nothing less than their best behaviour" She turns and flicks her wrist, ripping the gate right off the hinges. Once it's open, Freya walks back towards the mansion.

"You're not seriously going back in there, willingly" Rebekah calls from the place where the gate used to be.

"I have unfinished business" Freya smirks disappearing back into the mansion, while Rebekah leaves to find her brothers and tell them what she had just discovered.

Freya makes it back to the top of the house and into the room she had been asleep in for the last century, she bypasses her empty coffin and opens the occupied one that had be recently placed next to hers.

Freya could feel the dark magic coming from the stunning beauty but it wasn't the magic inside her it was a spell that she had been put under.

"It's time to wake up sweet Giselle, I'm sure my brother misses you terribly" Freya smiles before whispering a spell under her breath, she was excited to meet the woman who had stolen her brothers heart and also curious as to why she was here and under such a horrible spell.

Suddenly a stunning pair of green eyes open and moments later a siren like scream fills the air.

.

ENCHANTRESS COMING OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2017

Story starts in season 2 episode 12.